The Early America Review
A Journal of Fact and Opinion On the People, Issues and Events Of 18th Century AmericaRead over One Hundred articles in the Early America Review. Some of The Review's most popular articles include:
- Sons of Liberty: Patriots or Terrorists?
- The Enigma of Benedict Arnold
- The Boston Tea Party
- The Real Face of George Washington
- Washington Crossing the Delaware
- Document Signed by President Adams Proclaims America's Government is Secular
- Phillis Wheatley — America's First Black Woman Poet
- James Madison: Godfather of the Constitution
Add to your understanding of early America by accessing a treasure trove of articles in The Review....clicking on any of the following volumes. Volumes include articles and book reviews.
- Volume 17 - has 6 articles: How The War Started In Massachusetts, Resistance To England's Colonial Policy, Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death ..
- Volume 16 - has 10 articles: Piracy in the Atlantic, Creating Lady Liberty, The Last Men of The Revolution, Thomas Paine: Freemason Or Deist? ..
- Volume 15 - has 12 articles: A Closer Look at Hamilton And Slavery, Jefferson and the Spirit of '76, The Gift Of Spider Woman ..
- Volume 14 - has 11 articles: Origins of Franklin's American Dream, Finding The 'True' Pocahontas, London's Transported Female Convicts ..
- Volume 13 - has 8 articles: Jefferson On Money, Puritan Letters, Gilbert Stuart & The Woman Behind George Washington, The Regulators Movement, Jefferson On Religion ..
- Volume 12 - has 10 articles: Letters from Abigail, Popular American Amusements, America's First POW, The Forgotten Holiday, Colonization and Conquest ..
- Volume 11 - has 9 articles: Epidemics in Colonial Philadelphia, The Healthful Habits of Thomas Jefferson, How The King Lost His Colonies, Preserving America's Documents ..
- Volume 10 - has 10 articles: Why America Built A Strong Central Government, Women During the Revolution, The Birth of the Marines, African-Americans in Illinois ..
- Volume 9 - has 11 articles: Betsy Ross: Her Life, Meriwether Lewis and The Wandering Mandan, The Other Life of Francis Hopkinson, The Agronomist of Monticello ..
- Volume 8 - has 13 articles: George Washington — Master of Misinformation, Patrick Henry, Radical Dissenter, Black Patriots: Soldiers in The American Revolution, Colonial Slavery Facts ..
- Volume 7 - has 11 articles: Cooper’s Spy — The Unsung Hero, Benedict Arnold and the Battle of Saratoga, The Man Who Shot Simon Fraser, Religious Freedom… The Other Revolution ..
- Volume 6 - has 12 articles: Terrorism in Early America, Anne Berkeley — The Woman of Whitehall, POW’s During the American Revolution, Spirits of Our Forefathers ..
- Volume 5 - has 12 articles: Soldiers of the Colonial Militia, Interpreting the Constitution, Fugitive Communities in Colonial America, The American War of Archibald Campbell ..
- Volume 4 - has 13 articles: The 1832 Cholera Epidemic in New York State, Witchcraft, Religious Fanaticism and Schizophrenia — Salem Revisited, Frontier Battles of the Revolution ..
- Volume 3 - has 12 articles: The 1779 Sullivan Campaign, Joseph Brant: Mohawk Chief, Loyalist, Freemason, Jefferson and His Daughters, Original Intent and The Free Exercise of Religion ..
- Volume 2 - has 20 articles: Blackstone in America, The Birthing of a University, American Not Founded on Christian Religion: Treat of Tripoli, Jefferson’s Views on Women ..
- Volume 1 - has 14 articles: Benjamin Franklin and Religious Discrimination, The Surrender of Cornwallis, Sons of Liberty: Patriots or Terrorists?, Unruly Women: Jemima Wilkins and Deborah Sampson Gannett, The Whiskey Rebellion: Taxing “Sin” — Then and Now ..