If you're a software developer interested in taking the AWS Certified Developer exam, you may be interested in taking an AWS Certified Developer class through Varsity Tutors. The AWS Certified Developer examination is offered by Amazon, so programmers who use AWS for hosting their cloud applications can get certified. If you are interested in taking an AWS Certified Developer prep course, contact Varsity Tutors to find out more about the benefits.
When you complete an AWS Certified Developer prep class, you get to work with an instructor who is familiar with the material that is covered on the exam. This tutor can assess your current knowledge and create customized AWS Certified Developer prep classes to maximize your study time. You won't have to waste time reviewing material that you feel confident in. Since your tutor will identify your weaker areas, that can create a more productive learning environment.
A passing score for this examination is 720, in a scoring range of 100-1000. You will have 80 minutes to complete the exam. Working with a tutor in an AWS Certified Developer course can be beneficial by helping you learn how to study more effectively. The instructor can give you test-taking techniques, so you can feel more confident in taking the test during the allotted time period.
There are five exam sections that you will need to be proficient in. The following chart details the sections, which you can review in your AWS Certified Developer prep course.
|AWS Certified Developer - Associate Exam Sections||% of Examination||Scoring Range||Time||Passing Score|
|Domain 1: Deployment||22|
|Domain 2: Security||26|
|Domain 3: Development with AWS Services||30|
|Domain 4: Refactoring||10|
|Domain 5: Monitoring and Troubleshooting||12|
Properly preparing for your examination is important. The better prepared you are through optimized studying, the more confident you can feel on the exam day. With tutoring in AWS Certified Developer courses, you get to work with an instructor who is flexible with your busy schedule, so you will be able find the right time for sessions. Once you enroll in our online course, you can take advantage of our Live Learning Platform.
Your tutor can set specific benchmarks for you to reach during the AWS Certified Developer classes, like honing your test-taking skills. A nice benefit of working with a tutor in an AWS Certified Developer class is that they can review your qualifications to see if you are lacking in any area. For example, maybe you don't have as much knowledge in developing and using AWS security best practices. It helps to have an outside perspective who can see things about your progress that you might not see.
It is important to note that there are specific recommended qualifications for taking this examination. You can review these qualifications as listed below, before you sign up for your AWS Certified Developer prep courses, so you make sure you understand everything.
AWS Certified Developer Recommended Qualifications
- 1+ years of supporting an application as a developer on AWS
- Strong knowledge of 1+ high level programming languages
- Knowledge of AWS services and architecture
- Proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS
- Ability to use the AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs to write applications
- Knowledge of the features of various AWS services
- Knowledge of AWS shared responsibility models
- Knowledge of software lifecycle management
- Ability to use a CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS
- Ability to apply a basic understanding of cloud-native applications to write code
- Knowledge of developing using AWS security best practices
- Ability to author, maintain, and debug code modules on AWS
- Proficiency writing code for serverless applications
- Understanding the use of containers in the development process
Taking our AWS Certified Developer course can help you to gain confidence in your development skills so you feel better prepared to take the exam. You will have the opportunity to work with a qualified tutor to help you through the studying process. You can contact Varsity Tutors today to find out more information and to get started preparing for your AWS Certified Developer exam.
Wayne: AWS Certified Developer course instructor
...relatively new public cloud environment, and it is my job to educate them and empower decision makers to make the right choices. I am excited to bring my knowledge and expertise, in AWS, to my students, and help them prepare for the extremely sought-after AWS certifications. The cloud isn't going to learn itself. If you're...
Education & Certification
- AWS Certified Developer
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- AWS Certification - Amazon Web Services Certification
- +2 subjects