Varsity Tutors can help you get ready for the Series 26 exam with Series 26 prep help from experienced educators. Series 26 test prep may enable you to get more out your study sessions. If you're interested in taking a Series 26 class, then you can get in touch with us today to get started. Or, continue reading for more information on how a Series 26 course could supplement your test preparation plan.
Series 26 tutoring is an effective way to prepare for your upcoming test for a few key reasons. First, Series 26 tutors can work with you in a one-on-one setting. This means that you can get personalized lessons that are based on your specific academic needs. Series 26 preparation keeps you at the center of every study session. This ensures that you don't have to waste time by going back over material that you may already understand. Series 26 test preparation is also flexible enough to fit into the scheduling requirements of working professionals. This means you won't have to worry about making too many sacrifices with your schedule to work with an expert Series 26 test preparation instructor.
Series 26 courses can help you learn more about the following list of topics, which you'll find questions about on your upcoming test:
Series 26 Topics (non-comprehensive)
- SEC, SRO and state requirements, including basic information about registration requirements and exemptions
- Differences between registered investment adviser and broker-dealer, broker-dealer and non-broker-dealer, and members and non-members, including registration requirements
- Risk characteristics of investment companies and underlying products
- Annual compliance meeting requirement
- Standards of conduct and prohibited activities
- Regulatory requirements related to personal trading
- Advertising regulations and requirements
- Regulations regarding public appearances, including sales prospecting, seminars, and speaking engagements
- Appropriate use of professional designations
- Mutual fund and variable product account and transaction characteristics
- Regulatory requirements for point-of-sale and on-going disclosures to customers
- Limits on gifts and business entertainment
- Restrictions regarding training and educational meetings and sales contests
- Insider trading and related internal control policies and procedures
- Requirement to maintain current and accurate account information
- Privacy requirements including controls to safeguard customers' personal information
- Red flags and escalation requirements upon discovery of suspicious or prohibited activities
- Requirement that all activities and systems have proper controls
- Books and records requirements
- Minimum requirements, aggregate indebtedness, and net capital notification provisions
- SIPC coverage restrictions and limitations
Series 26 test prep can help you with all of these things and more. The Series 26 Exam was designed to assess the competency of entry-level candidates for jobs as an investment company and variable products principal. Before you can take this test, you'll first need to obtain either a Series 6 or Series 7 license. In order to earn your Series 26 license, you'll need to answer at least 70% of the test's 110 scored questions correctly. Series 26 prep is a great way to prepare for this important exam.
Your Series 26 test prep classes can also help you develop better general test-taking skills that may impact your performance on your upcoming exam. For instance, have you previously dealt with test anxiety? If so, your Series 26 prep instructor can show you relaxation exercises you can use to regain your composure when you start to feel anxious while taking your exam. If, on the other hand, you've had issues with time management in the past, your instructor can also spend time helping you improve with that. These are skills that you'll be able to take with you if you decide to take additional exams in the future.
Are you interested in becoming an investment company and variable products principal? If so, then passing the Series 26 exam is a great first step towards reaching your goal. Series 26 test prep from Varsity Tutors could be the missing piece to your test preparation plan. If you're interested in signing up for Series 26 prep assistance, then consider contacting us today. You could enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of your study sessions with help from an expert on the Series 26 exam's content. We hope to hear from you soon and would love to help you pursue your test goals.
Hal: Series 26 test prep instructor
...the bank channel, and the independent channel. I developed and took an introducing brokerage firm through the entire FINRA (then NASD) creation and registration process. I attended what was then a week-long Brokers Option Course at the Chicago Board of Options and followed that as the designated options trader for a firm. I have over twenty years of teaching experience at the college and university level in addition to having served as a national educator...
Isaiah: Series 26 test prep instructor
...me about 6 months to study and pass all exams. Now, I actively tutor in all exams. I provide reading material, notes, and test questions for each student during each session. My mission is to help students achieve a level of confidence based on knowledge, test taking skills, and deductive reasoning. As of now on average I have at least 5 students per month who prepare with me and pass the test.
Mary: Series 26 test prep instructor
...of all public orders, and floor manager, overseeing the daily operations. The environment was dynamic, highly demanding, requiring laser focus, preparation and stamina. An integral member of the firm, collaborating with other member firms and the Board of Governors, serving on committees, worked on new business initiatives, recruiting and training new hires from top universities. At the time, O'Connor was the largest market maker in the U.S. financial options exchanges and had been looking to...
Brian: Series 26 test prep instructor
...consulting in 2016. I have traveled, worked, and lived across the US, Europe, Central and South America, and some of the Middle East (while in the military). Either professionally or as a personal interest I have tutored, mentored, and coached young and experienced adults in select academic topics, select professional exam pre test materials, soft skills, technical skill building, performance improvement, decision making, financial literacy, and leadership. While I can tutor a broad range of...
Education & Certification
- Portland State University - Bachelor of Science, Finance
- Series 26
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative Exam (Stockbroker)
- College Economics
- Series 9
- +22 subjects
Barrett: Series 26 test prep instructor
...largely a function of how it's defined, I consider my own success to be helping my students along a journey to attaining their respective goals. But that journey begins with a first step, at times a humbling step. As a coach and mentor, I value my role as your trusted resource in helping you take those initial steps on your journey to passing the securities exam(s) and onward to a bright future!
Education & Certification
- Florida International University - Bachelor of Science, Criminal Justice
- Louisiana State University and Agricultural Mechanical College - Doctor of Laws, Law Enforcement Administration
- Series 26
- Technology and Coding
- Criminal Law
- Property Law
- +20 subjects
Victoria: Series 26 test prep instructor
...I am most passionate about business, economics, leadership, personal finance, and securities licensing. In my experience helping students prepare for complex exams, we always seem to have the most success when we have discovered the student's learning style and thought-process. I believe learning should be an engaging, inspiring activity where the student can envision how their new knowledge will apply to real-life scenarios. I am also a firm proponent of education, believing it to be...