If you're getting ready to take the AWS Certified Developer exam, Varsity Tutors offers an AWS Certified Developer class that can help you properly prepare. Programmers using Amazon Web Services for hosting their cloud applications can get certified by passing this examination. If you're a software developer interested in honing your studying and test-taking skills, contact Varsity Tutors today for more information on AWS Certified Developer tutoring.
Every AWS Certified Developer test prep session is specifically planned to meet your needs at that time. In the first AWS Certified Developer test preparation session, your tutor can assess your current knowledge of the material to ascertain areas where you need more help. This baseline can be used as an action plan for topics to tackle in the AWS Certified Developer courses. The tutor can track your progress during the AWS Certified Developer prep, so they can redirect your lesson plans as needed. For example, if you demonstrate that you've mastered a trouble area more easily than expected, the action plan can be updated. The AWS Certified Developer classes are geared toward your personal study needs.
If you're interested in taking this examination, there are steps you need to complete, as detailed in the recommended AWS Developer Certification path listed below.
Recommended AWS Developer Certification Path
- Earn AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner or take AWS Technical Essentials
- Earn AWS Certified Developer - Associate
- Earn AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional
While working with your tutor in AWS Certified Developer test prep, you'll study with the objective to reach specific benchmark scores in various practice tests. Taking practice tests can help your tutor identify areas that you're lacking knowledge in and create a customized study plan. Developing better test-taking skills is a vital part of your AWS Certified Developer course. This AWS Certified Developer examination contains multiple choice and multiple-response questions. AWS Certified Developer tutors can work with you to teach helpful test-taking techniques, so you can feel more confident on exam day.
You will benefit from personalized AWS Certified Developer prep tutoring in a private setting, not in a busy classroom. With AWS Certified Developer test prep, you can feel free to ask any questions of your instructor with the goal of improving your confidence level and studying skills. Any question can be addressed in a timely manner. You can feel confident in the benefits of personalized tutoring so that all your unique needs are met. For example, you may need more visual graphics for learning, or you respond better to Q&A sessions as an auditory learner.
Your tutor is flexible to adapt to your busy schedule because your AWS Certified Developer test prep is a priority. We have a Live Learning Platform, so commuting to a session is no longer a barrier for personalized tutoring.
AWS Certified Developer prep is important so you can review topics with your instructor that are included in the following list.
AWS Certified Developer - Associate Topics
- Deploy written code in AWS using existing CI/CD pipelines, processes, and patterns
- Deploy applications using Elastic Beanstalk
- Prepare the application deployment package to be deployed to AWS
- Deploy serverless applications
- Make authenticated calls to AWS services
- Implement encryption
- Implement application authentication and authorization
- Write code for serverless applications
- Translate functional requirements into application design
- Implement application design into application code
- Write code that interacts with AWS services by using APIs, SDKs, and AWS CLI
- Optimize application to best use AWS services and features
- Migrate existing application code to run on AWS
- Write code that can be monitored
- Perform root cause analysis on faults found in testing or production
Maximize your preparation time for the AWS Certified Developer exam, and contact Varsity Tutors to learn more about the benefits of AWS Certified Developer prep. Our Educational Directors are standing by to help you get connected to the right tutor. Contact Varsity Tutors today for more details on how you can benefit from AWS Certified Developer preparation.