When you decide to become certified in SAS by taking one of the available exams, you might decide that you need additional assistance in reviewing some of the key concepts, and Varsity Tutors can help you with this by enrolling you in an Orlando SAS certification course. SAS is a software suite for advanced analytics, multivariate analysis, business intelligence, data management, and predictive analytics.
The prerequisites for certification vary depending on which exam you're taking. While some certifications don't have any requirements other than passing the exam, some certification exams require that you have already passed other specific certification exams. Some require that you have a minimum of eight months of experience on the base SAS system for Base programmers and two to three years of relevant, hands-on experience for other certifications before you tackle the test itself.
There are over 20 different certification exams. Some of them include the SAS Certified Base Programming Specialist: SAS9.4 Base Programming exam, the SAS Certified Predictive Modeler: Predictive Modeling Using SAS Enterprise Miner 14 exam, the SAS Certified Data Quality Steward: SAS Data Quality Using DataFlux Data Management Studio exam, and the SAS Certified JMP Design and Analysis: Design and Analysis of Experiments Using JMP 14 exam. The time limit and the number of questions on the computer-based exam will vary depending on which test you are taking and may consist of multiple-choice and/or short-answer questions.
In an Orlando QuickBooks course, you will find many advantages that you may not have if you decide to study alone. One of these perks includes access to an expert instructor who can help you review some of the necessary skills and knowledge you'll need for the exams, such as manipulating and transforming data as a base programming specialist. This instructor is also capable of offering some advice on how to take the test, such as knowing how to best manage your time and how to tackle the questions that you find more difficult.
Not only will you have an instructor who is capable of providing some important tutelage, but you'll also be working with other students who are attempting to get their SAS certification. This can prove very advantageous because you are not limited to just one perspective, but the knowledge bank that is provided by all of your peers. You can participate in classroom activities, such as listening to lectures or lively discussions about topics such as statistical procedures and macro programming used by clinical trials. If you are knowledgeable in an area, it could benefit you to share your expertise with your peers because you are not only giving them your specific insights, but you are working to cement your knowledge in the topic as well. Working in a collaborative classroom atmosphere provides everyone with an opportunity to utilize their strengths while simultaneously working to shore up their weaker areas.
Another advantage you will find with Orlando SAS certification training is how convenient the virtual classroom is. You simply need to log into your account from wherever you are most comfortable, such as the Orange County Library – Melrose Center or the South Creek Library and begin interacting with your instructor and the other classmates. Another added convenience is that new sections start each month and there are different days and times that you can sign up for, so you can balance your studying with your other obligations.
When you enroll in an Orlando SAS certification class, you can begin taking advantage of the many perks that it offers. Some of the benefits of becoming certified include increasing your value to your employer, enhancing your credibility as a SAS professional, and obtaining a digital badge that you can share. If you are ready to begin the enrollment process, reach out to one of the educational consultants at Varsity Tutors and let us get you started with Orlando SAS certification training.
- SAS Certified Specialist: Base Programming Using SAS 9.4
- SAS Certified Professional: Advanced Programming using SAS 9.4
- SAS Certified Advanced Programmer for SAS 9
- SAS Certified Clinical Trials Programmer Using SAS
- SAS Certified Data Scientist
- SAS Certified Advanced Analytics Professional Using SAS 9
- SAS Certified Predictive Modeler Using SAS Enterprise Miner 14
- SAS Certified Statistical Business Analyst Using SAS 9: Regression and Modeling
- SAS Certified Professional: Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- SAS Certified Specialist: Machine Learning Using SAS Viya 3.4
- SAS Certified Specialist: Forecasting and Optimization Using SAS Viya 3.4
- SAS Certified Specialist: Natural Language Processing and Computer Vision Using SAS Viya 3.4
- SAS Certified BI Content Developer for SAS 9
- SAS Certified Visual Business Analyst: Exploration and Design Using SAS Visual Analytics
- SAS Certified Visual Modeler Using SAS Visual Statistics 7.4
- SAS Certified Big Data Professional Using SAS 9
- SAS Certified Data Integration Developer for SAS 9
- SAS Certified Data Quality Steward for SAS 9
- SAS Certified Platform Administrator for SAS 9
- JMP Certified Specialist: JMP Scripting Using JMP 14
- JMP Certified Specialist: Design and Analysis of Experiments Using JMP 14
- JMP Certified Associate: Statistical Thinking for Industrial Problem Solving
- SAS Certified Deployment Specialist for Visual Analytics 7.4
- SAS Certified Technical Specialist for Visual Analytics 7.4
- SAS Certified Architecture and Design Specialist for SAS Grid Manager 9.4
- SAS Certified Deployment and Implementation Specialist for SAS Grid Manager 9.4
- SAS Certified Intelligence Platform Deployment Professional for SAS 9