If you're pursuing a SAS certification through the SAS Global Certification Program, Varsity Tutors can get you signed up for Louisville SAS certification training that can give you insight into the testing process and give your studies direction. A SAS certificate can prove your abilities to employers, potentially increasing your value in the labor market and giving you deserved recognition for the skills you've developed over the course of your career. Investment in a certification course can be seen as an investment in your resume and your career, so it may be important to you to be as well-prepared as possible for the test. A SAS course will place you in an online classroom where you'll receive lessons and feedback from a qualified instructor, and where you can study collaboratively with other SAS professionals as you work toward your goals.
There are more than 20 SAS certification exams on offer, from training as a Base Programming Specialist to more advanced certifications like the Predictive Modeler or Platform Administrator certificates. What you'll face on test day depends heavily on what certification you're aiming for. Time limits, the number of questions, and types of questions vary. For example, if you're looking to become certified as a Clinical Trials Programmer, you'd deal with questions directly relating to transforming and managing clinical trials data, validating data reporting, statistical procedures, and other related topics. The Machine Learning Specialist certification focuses on SAS Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning software, and you'll have to show your ability to create machine learning models and assess their performance. The qualifications for each exam differ as well, but a general rule is that for a Base Programming exam, you'll want to have at least eight months of experience with the base SAS system. You'll need a minimum of two or three years of experience in a relevant field for more specialized certifications.
Considering these requirements, if you're ready to become certified in SAS, you're likely already a highly-skilled SAS user. However, these exams can cover SAS techniques that you may not have had the opportunity to extensively employ throughout your career. By enrolling in a Louisville SAS certification course, you can be confident that you're getting a comprehensive review of SAS material. You'll be taught by a SAS expert who can deliver lectures, pose sample questions, and lead you and your classmates in group discussions. Working with other professionals allows you to draw upon a wealth of experience, exposing you to perspectives on course material that you may never encounter in solo study. Plus, sharing your own understanding of SAS software with your colleagues can be an effective way of reinforcing your own skills. You'll be able to arrange one-on-one meetings with your instructor outside of the classroom as well, so you can clear up any questions you may have about difficult material.class
As a Louisville SAS certification class is offered entirely online, you'll be able to attend your classroom from any location where you have access to the internet, whether that's your office, your home, or a study space like Fairdale Library or Bon Air Library. You'll interact with your classmates and your instructor over video chat, so it can feel just like working a traditional classroom, but you won't have to worry about squeezing a new commute into your day. This can make it easier to fit a class into your busy schedule. There are a variety of class meeting times on offer, and you can choose from two-week or four-week long class sections, so you can find something that fits your availability.
Varsity Tutors educational consultants can supply you with more information about our services and get you signed up for Louisville SAS certification training. New classes start every month, so give us a call today. You may be closer to seeking excellence on the SAS certification exam than you expect.
- SAS Certified Specialist: Base Programming Using SAS 9.4
- SAS Certified Professional: Advanced Programming using SAS 9.4
- SAS Certified Advanced Programmer for SAS 9
- SAS Certified Clinical Trials Programmer Using SAS
- SAS Certified Data Scientist
- SAS Certified Advanced Analytics Professional Using SAS 9
- SAS Certified Predictive Modeler Using SAS Enterprise Miner 14
- SAS Certified Statistical Business Analyst Using SAS 9: Regression and Modeling
- SAS Certified Professional: Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- SAS Certified Specialist: Machine Learning Using SAS Viya 3.4
- SAS Certified Specialist: Forecasting and Optimization Using SAS Viya 3.4
- SAS Certified Specialist: Natural Language Processing and Computer Vision Using SAS Viya 3.4
- SAS Certified BI Content Developer for SAS 9
- SAS Certified Visual Business Analyst: Exploration and Design Using SAS Visual Analytics
- SAS Certified Visual Modeler Using SAS Visual Statistics 7.4
- SAS Certified Big Data Professional Using SAS 9
- SAS Certified Data Integration Developer for SAS 9
- SAS Certified Data Quality Steward for SAS 9
- SAS Certified Platform Administrator for SAS 9
- JMP Certified Specialist: JMP Scripting Using JMP 14
- JMP Certified Specialist: Design and Analysis of Experiments Using JMP 14
- JMP Certified Associate: Statistical Thinking for Industrial Problem Solving
- SAS Certified Deployment Specialist for Visual Analytics 7.4
- SAS Certified Technical Specialist for Visual Analytics 7.4
- SAS Certified Architecture and Design Specialist for SAS Grid Manager 9.4
- SAS Certified Deployment and Implementation Specialist for SAS Grid Manager 9.4
- SAS Certified Intelligence Platform Deployment Professional for SAS 9