If you're looking to become certified through the SAS Global Certification Program, Varsity Tutors can get you enrolled in a Jacksonville SAS certification course that can provide you with direction as you prepare for the test. Getting a certification in SAS analytic software can make the skills you've learned throughout your career more visible to employers, lending your resume a mark of credibility and giving you the recognition you deserve. In a prep course, you'll work with a qualified, vetted instructor and a classroom of other SAS professionals, so you can hone your skills in a supportive environment and approach the test with confidence.
There are a variety of SAS certification exams, and the format and the content vary depending on which certification you're seeking. There are certifications in a variety of subjects, like Foundational Tools, Advanced Analytics, Administration, Data Management, and so on. The time limit, number of questions, and type of questions on each exam differ. For example, a Base Programming Specialist would be tested on their abilities to perform tasks like correcting syntax and logic errors or manipulating data. Meanwhile, someone aiming for a Machine Learning Specialist certification would be asked to created machine learning models and assess the performance of models, among other tasks. The qualifications for each test vary too. In many cases, there isn't a hard rule regarding your prior experience, but generally, you'll want at least eight months of experience using SAS before taking the Base Programming test, and two or three years in a specific field for more specialized tests.
Given this, if you're preparing for a SAS certification exam you likely already have a good deal of professional experience with the software. However, SAS certification tests can cover material that you haven't had a chance to employ in-depth during your career. Jacksonville SAS certification training will place you in an online classroom with an instructor who is well-versed in the process of SAS certification, and who can provide lectures, sample scenarios and questions, and other material to assist your test prep. Your instructor can also hold classroom discussions where you'll have the opportunity to draw on the experience of your fellow SAS professionals. Being exposed to the diverse perspectives and knowledge-bases represented by your classmates can be a great way to see test material in a new light, and sharing your understanding of SAS can reinforce your existing skills. Collaborative learning of this sort has been demonstrated to improve learning outcomes and can help you retain knowledge in the long-term. You'll be able to reach out to your instructor for meetings outside of class, too, where you can get answers to difficult questions you're having and clear up misunderstandings.
Jacksonville SAS certification training is provided entirely online, through our Live Learning Platform. You'll be able to interact with your classmates and instructor via video chat, so you can get the same kind of experience you'd have in a traditional classroom, but without having to incorporate an expensive and time-consuming commute into your day. This can be great for busy professionals, as you'll be able to attend class from a convenient location like your office, your home, or even a library like the Jacksonville Public Library's San Marco Branch, or Charles Webb Wesconnett Regional Library. Multiple class times are available, and you'll be able to choose between two-week and four-week class sections, so you have flexibility when it comes to scheduling.
If you contact Varsity Tutors today we can get you started with a Jacksonville SAS certification class in no time. New class sections are starting every month, so the class that's right for you may be just around the corner. Reach out now and let us connect you to a SAS instructor who can give you critical insights into the SAS exam.
- SAS Certified Specialist: Base Programming Using SAS 9.4
- SAS Certified Professional: Advanced Programming using SAS 9.4
- SAS Certified Advanced Programmer for SAS 9
- SAS Certified Clinical Trials Programmer Using SAS
- SAS Certified Data Scientist
- SAS Certified Advanced Analytics Professional Using SAS 9
- SAS Certified Predictive Modeler Using SAS Enterprise Miner 14
- SAS Certified Statistical Business Analyst Using SAS 9: Regression and Modeling
- SAS Certified Professional: Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- SAS Certified Specialist: Machine Learning Using SAS Viya 3.4
- SAS Certified Specialist: Forecasting and Optimization Using SAS Viya 3.4
- SAS Certified Specialist: Natural Language Processing and Computer Vision Using SAS Viya 3.4
- SAS Certified BI Content Developer for SAS 9
- SAS Certified Visual Business Analyst: Exploration and Design Using SAS Visual Analytics
- SAS Certified Visual Modeler Using SAS Visual Statistics 7.4
- SAS Certified Big Data Professional Using SAS 9
- SAS Certified Data Integration Developer for SAS 9
- SAS Certified Data Quality Steward for SAS 9
- SAS Certified Platform Administrator for SAS 9
- JMP Certified Specialist: JMP Scripting Using JMP 14
- JMP Certified Specialist: Design and Analysis of Experiments Using JMP 14
- JMP Certified Associate: Statistical Thinking for Industrial Problem Solving
- SAS Certified Deployment Specialist for Visual Analytics 7.4
- SAS Certified Technical Specialist for Visual Analytics 7.4
- SAS Certified Architecture and Design Specialist for SAS Grid Manager 9.4
- SAS Certified Deployment and Implementation Specialist for SAS Grid Manager 9.4
- SAS Certified Intelligence Platform Deployment Professional for SAS 9