If you're ready to invest in formal Ann Arbor SAS certification training, Varsity Tutors offers online classes that could be just what you have been searching for. SAS is a software suite for predictive analytics, data management, business intelligence, multivariate analysis, and advanced analytics. IT professionals and SAS programmers can take exams available through the SAS Global Certification Program to prove the skills they have gained either on the job or from formal SAS software training to their current and prospective employers. If you're preparing to take one of the 20+ tests currently available, keep reading to learn more about how we might be able to help you pursue your professional goals.
We offer an Ann Arbor SAS certification course for every exam, allowing you to take a course that concentrates on the concepts you actually need to know. If you're studying for the Base Programming Specialist exam, your instructor can cover topics such as how to transform data and correct syntax errors to help you feel more prepared on exam day. If you're studying for the Big Data Professional exam, your instructor can instead explore how to integrate SAS, Hadoop, and Hive and apply fundamental statistical techniques to your work. We thoroughly vet every instructor, so you can count on accurate and up-to-date information whenever you ask a question.
Likewise, many students take an Ann Arbor SAS certification class to develop a greater understanding of an exam's structure. Each of the SAS assessments utilizes its own format, meaning that there is no universal time limit or number of questions. That said, all of the tests are timed, so your instructor can teach you time management strategies to help give you an opportunity to answer every question. SAS exams also use a blend of multiple-choice questions and short answer problems, so your instructor might show you practice items so that you know what to expect when you sit for the actual test.
While our competitors might expect you to commute to a class every week, every class we provide takes place on our convenient Live Learning Platform for maximal flexibility. Our proprietary platform offers powerful features such as a virtual whiteboard and video chat capability to provide a premium study experience anywhere with a solid internet connection. If you'd like to attend classes without leaving home, you don't need to. If you'd prefer to work in a quieter learning environment, perhaps a local library such as the Ann Arbor District Library-Malletts Creek Branch would be a better option for you. Why commute when your class can come to you?
Many students also find it easier to learn in a collaborative learning environment. If you're having a hard time preparing for the JMP Scripting Using JMP 14 exam, working with a buddy might make it easier for you. Likewise, explaining some of the concepts covered by the SAS Data Quality Using DataFlux Data Management Studio exam to your classmates may help to reinforce your own knowledge of the topic.
We also try to make it as easy as possible to attend a course. For example, we provide both two- and four-week courses concurrently to make it easier to find a fit for your busy schedule. We also start new courses every month, ensuring that you don't need to wait too long before you can get started.
If you'd like to learn more about Ann Arbor SAS certification training or are ready to enroll today, reach out to Varsity Tutors using the info provided on this page. Educational Consultants are currently standing by to address any questions you may have!
- SAS Certified Specialist: Base Programming Using SAS 9.4
- SAS Certified Professional: Advanced Programming using SAS 9.4
- SAS Certified Advanced Programmer for SAS 9
- SAS Certified Clinical Trials Programmer Using SAS
- SAS Certified Data Scientist
- SAS Certified Advanced Analytics Professional Using SAS 9
- SAS Certified Predictive Modeler Using SAS Enterprise Miner 14
- SAS Certified Statistical Business Analyst Using SAS 9: Regression and Modeling
- SAS Certified Professional: Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- SAS Certified Specialist: Machine Learning Using SAS Viya 3.4
- SAS Certified Specialist: Forecasting and Optimization Using SAS Viya 3.4
- SAS Certified Specialist: Natural Language Processing and Computer Vision Using SAS Viya 3.4
- SAS Certified BI Content Developer for SAS 9
- SAS Certified Visual Business Analyst: Exploration and Design Using SAS Visual Analytics
- SAS Certified Visual Modeler Using SAS Visual Statistics 7.4
- SAS Certified Big Data Professional Using SAS 9
- SAS Certified Data Integration Developer for SAS 9
- SAS Certified Data Quality Steward for SAS 9
- SAS Certified Platform Administrator for SAS 9
- JMP Certified Specialist: JMP Scripting Using JMP 14
- JMP Certified Specialist: Design and Analysis of Experiments Using JMP 14
- JMP Certified Associate: Statistical Thinking for Industrial Problem Solving
- SAS Certified Deployment Specialist for Visual Analytics 7.4
- SAS Certified Technical Specialist for Visual Analytics 7.4
- SAS Certified Architecture and Design Specialist for SAS Grid Manager 9.4
- SAS Certified Deployment and Implementation Specialist for SAS Grid Manager 9.4
- SAS Certified Intelligence Platform Deployment Professional for SAS 9