If you're taking the SAS Global Certification Program, Varsity Tutors has a Syracuse SAS certification training course to help you study for the exam. SAS is a software suite businesses use for advanced analytics and data management. IT professionals and SAS programmers take SAS certifications to test the skills and knowledge they've acquired during SAS software training or through their job experience. If you have a SAS certification, you can increase your value to your employer and enhance your credibility as a SAS professional.
There are over 20 certifications you can choose from in the SAS Program. They include SAS Certified Base Programming Specialist, SAS Certified Clinical Trials Programmer, SAS Certified Machine Learning Specialist, and SAS Certified Big Data Professional. It's recommended candidates have at least two to three years of relevant, hands-on work experience before taking their certification test. Each certification will test different skills and knowledge. For example, if you're taking the SAS Certified Base Programming Specialist, some of the topics you need to know are correct syntax and programming logic errors, and basic detail and summary reports using Base SAS procedures. You can learn more about the topics for your specific certification in your Syracuse SAS certification course.
The Syracuse SAS certification training course offers many benefits that can improve the quality of your test prep compared to studying on your own. In the course, you'll have access to an expert instructor who is knowledgeable in SAS and has also studied the content of the test. Instructors who teach the courses have been selected using a strict selection process to ensure that you learn from qualified teachers. Your instructor can give in-depth lectures about the topics you need to know for your certification exam and discuss in detail different scenarios you may encounter. If you have any questions about statistical procedures and macro programming, or want to clarify something about implementing critical SAS programming techniques, you can turn to your instructor for help. Studying with a mentor can save you time and make your review even more effective since you no longer need to look for answers on your own.
The course is offered online, which is another way it can benefit your studies. It provides you with a more convenient way to prepare for your test because you don't need to worry about an extra commute in your schedule. You can study from any distraction-free location as long as you have a reliable internet connection. You can attend your lesson from the comfort of your home or your office after work. Some test-takers prefer studying in libraries like the Carnegie Library and the Onondaga County Public Library. When you're ready to start your lesson, you simply log on to our Live Learning Platform where you'll meet your instructor and use video chat to communicate and participate in the discussions. Your instructor will also use a virtual whiteboard so you can take notes as if you were in a physical classroom. There will also be other SAS applicants participating in the review, which allows you to learn in a collaborative online environment. Studying with your peers can be an effective way to learn new topics, discover new techniques in using the software, and maintain your motivation throughout the review. If you do need extra help with a topic, you can request to meet your teacher outside of class in a one-on-one lesson.
The SAS certification can be intimidating, but we can help you overcome the difficulties of preparing for the test. Call Varsity Tutors today so we can give you more details about our Syracuse SAS certification class.
- SAS Certified Specialist: Base Programming Using SAS 9.4
- SAS Certified Professional: Advanced Programming using SAS 9.4
- SAS Certified Advanced Programmer for SAS 9
- SAS Certified Clinical Trials Programmer Using SAS
- SAS Certified Data Scientist
- SAS Certified Advanced Analytics Professional Using SAS 9
- SAS Certified Predictive Modeler Using SAS Enterprise Miner 14
- SAS Certified Statistical Business Analyst Using SAS 9: Regression and Modeling
- SAS Certified Professional: Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- SAS Certified Specialist: Machine Learning Using SAS Viya 3.4
- SAS Certified Specialist: Forecasting and Optimization Using SAS Viya 3.4
- SAS Certified Specialist: Natural Language Processing and Computer Vision Using SAS Viya 3.4
- SAS Certified BI Content Developer for SAS 9
- SAS Certified Visual Business Analyst: Exploration and Design Using SAS Visual Analytics
- SAS Certified Visual Modeler Using SAS Visual Statistics 7.4
- SAS Certified Big Data Professional Using SAS 9
- SAS Certified Data Integration Developer for SAS 9
- SAS Certified Data Quality Steward for SAS 9
- SAS Certified Platform Administrator for SAS 9
- JMP Certified Specialist: JMP Scripting Using JMP 14
- JMP Certified Specialist: Design and Analysis of Experiments Using JMP 14
- JMP Certified Associate: Statistical Thinking for Industrial Problem Solving
- SAS Certified Deployment Specialist for Visual Analytics 7.4
- SAS Certified Technical Specialist for Visual Analytics 7.4
- SAS Certified Architecture and Design Specialist for SAS Grid Manager 9.4
- SAS Certified Deployment and Implementation Specialist for SAS Grid Manager 9.4
- SAS Certified Intelligence Platform Deployment Professional for SAS 9