Hi! I am Abu. I have BSc. and MSc. in electrical engineering. I did my MSc in Optical Engineering. I have experiences with opto-electronic device like, solar cells, LEDs, lasers. I have two years of teaching experience in basic electrical engineering and machines. I have 7+ years of working experience in semiconductor device. I like to teach and interact with students. See you in classroom.
The courses I like to teach:
1) Electrical Circuits:
DC circuits: KCL, KVL, Norton, Thevenin theorems, mesh- super mesh analysis, Nodal analysis.
AC circuits: Impedance, reactance, power factor, series- parallel circuits, transformer
2) Transient analysis: RC, RL, RLC circuits
3) Filter circuit: low pass, high pass, bandpass, bandstop filter circuit
4) Op-amp: solving the circuit to find gain and other circuit parameters
5) Semiconductor (electronics):
PN junction, rectifier diode, zener diode, full wave rectifier circuit, half wave rectifier circuit, thyristor (SCR), PNP or, NPN junction, transistor analysis, MOSFET, JFET
6) Circuit simulation: SPICE, Multisim
7) solar cells, LED
8) electrical machines (AC & DC)
9) Digital circuit: truth table, AND-OR, NAND, NOR, EX-OR, EX-NOR gates, decoder, multiplex, mealy-moore`s theorem, Boolean algebra, binary to decimal to hex and other conversion or, vice versa. 2`s complement, binary addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, D- flipflop, T-flipflop, adder circuit, K-map theory , Dmux etc.
**Note: to solve exercise problems, assignments; I usually charge more. Because, it requires more effort. Thank you!
Undergraduate Degree: Khulna University of Engineering and Technology - Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering
Graduate Degree: South Dakota State University - Master of Science, Electrical Engineering
Games, gossip, traveling,
Basic Computer Literacy
College Computer Science
Electrical and Computer Engineering
Elementary School Math
High School Computer Science
High School Physics
Technology and Coding