Sam
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Sam

Bachelor of Science, Psychology/Pre-Med Rutgers University-New Brunswick
  • I am a recent Rutgers University graduate.
  • I studied Psychology, and Pre-Medical Studies and graduated Suma Cum Laude.

Test Scores

SAT Scores
Composite1480
Math720
Writing730

About Me

Additionally, I earned a 4.0 over my college career. I am currently applying to medical schools all over the country, and hope to enroll in medical school in the Fall. My favorite subjects to tutor are also my favorite subjects to learn. I love Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Psychology, and Math. Its great fun to be able to teach what you love, and I look forward to working with new students on these subjects. I try my best to make every subject relatable to my students through everyday examples. I break down major concepts into more manageable pieces to help students see the larger concept. Teaching is a passion of mine. I have been teaching swim lessons for 5 years, and academic tutoring for the past 3. I have taught people of all ages, from 3rd grade through post-college. There is nothing better than seeing that “ah-ha” moment spread across a student’s face.

Hobbies & Interests

Swimming, Reading

Education

Bachelor of Science, Psychology/Pre-Med - Rutgers University-New Brunswick
Connect with a tutor like Sam

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started
Christopher
Certified Tutor

Christopher

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Harvard College
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra50+ more
Get Started
Justin
Certified Tutor

Justin

Current Grad Student, Philosophy University of New Mexico-Main Campus
CalculusAlgebra34+ more
Get Started
Asta
Certified Tutor

Asta

Bachelor in Arts in Political Science University of Chicago
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra72+ more
Get Started
James
Certified Tutor

James

Bachelor in Arts, Chemistry Harvard University
AP Calculus ABAlgebra 3/435+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us