Wei
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Wei

Doctor of Education, Educational Administration Kansas State University
  • I was a former professor at Kansas State University and an instructor at University of Houston.
  • I am passionate about learning and teaching.

About Me

I am a firm believer of good education, believing it to be absolutely necessary for an improved quality of life, better refined being. I try to impart this appreciation to all of my students.

Hobbies & Interests

Reading, play tennis, badminton, boating, dancing. listening to music and watching movies.

Education

Doctor of Education, Educational Administration - Kansas State University
Connect with a tutor like Wei

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Aaron
Certified Tutor

Aaron

Current Grad Student, Mechanical Engineering Duke University
Pre-AlgebraCalculus 221+ more
Get Started
Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Nina
Certified Tutor

Nina

Masters in biostatistics Columbia University
Statistics Graduate LevelStatistics22+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Charles
Certified Tutor

Charles

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Yale University
AP Calculus ABPre-Algebra24+ more
Get Started
Michelle
Certified Tutor

Michelle

Current Grad Student, M.D. Baylor College of Medicine
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus26+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us