David
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

David

Bachelor of Science, Biology, General Cedarville University
Doctor of Medicine, Medicine Jefferson Medical College
  • Although formally trained in the biological sciences and in the art of medicine, I have amassed a strong base to be a successful educator.

About Me

My prior experiences include over 10 years of teaching, tutoring, and educating over a wide range of both community and academic settings ranging from the collegiate to post-graduate level. I have highlighted some of these experiences in the following paragraph. During my undergraduate years, I worked as a TA in both the "Introduction to Biology" and "Biochemistry" courses, where I was responsible for both private and group tutoring. While earning my doctorate in Medical School, I employed myself as an MCAT tutor, providing educational tutoring as well as test-taking and time-management skills coaching. As a medical intern, one responsibility consisted of simultaneously directing the teaching of medical school students and outpatients coming to the various subspecialty clinics for educational workshops. During my post-graduate residency training, I was responsible for providing intraoperative education and scheduled lectures appropriate to the training level and interests of medical students and visiting residents.

Hobbies & Interests

distance running, college basketball, new music, & my nieces!

Education

Bachelor of Science, Biology, General - Cedarville University
Doctor of Medicine, Medicine - Jefferson Medical College
Connect with a tutor like David

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Aaron
Certified Tutor

Aaron

Current Grad Student, Mechanical Engineering Duke University
Pre-AlgebraCalculus 221+ more
Get Started
Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Nina
Certified Tutor

Nina

Masters in biostatistics Columbia University
Statistics Graduate LevelStatistics22+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Charles
Certified Tutor

Charles

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Yale University
AP Calculus ABPre-Algebra24+ more
Get Started
Michelle
Certified Tutor

Michelle

Current Grad Student, M.D. Baylor College of Medicine
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus26+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us