Investment analysis is the procedure of appraising ongoing and possible distributions of financial assets and selecting those distributions that make for the best fit to the investor's needs and desires. If you're pursuing a degree in business, finance, accounting, or other related fields, Varsity Tutors can help you find a skilled Investment Analysis tutor.
An Investment Analysis tutor can help you understand such concepts as:
- Portfolio management strategies
- Top-down vs. bottom-up analysis
- Time horizons and trend analysis
- Risk evaluations
- Cash flow analysis
Benefits of Investment Analysis tutoring include:
- Tutors provide affirmation and strive to help students comprehend lessons
- Tutors teach useful study habits as students go through drills.
- Tutors attempt various methods to fulfill the student's needs
- Tutors work with students as individuals, rather than part of a larger class
Since investment analysts work in industries ranging from financial institutions to non-profit agencies, Investment Analysis tutoring can help you in a variety of positions. Your tutor can demonstrate how to use an investor's financial statements and investment goals to determine a plan of action for their portfolios. Your college Investment Analysis tutor can show you how to apply the data found in a company's balance sheet, cash flow statement, and capital structure to see if an investment in the company would be profitable.
Your Personalized Tutoring Program and Instructor
Our knowledgeable directors help you choose your tutor with your learning profile and personality in mind.
Your tutor can customize your lessons and present concepts in engaging easy-to-understand-ways.
You can learn more efficiently and effectively because the teaching style is tailored to you.
With the flexibility of online tutoring, your tutor can be arranged to meet at a time that suits you.