
10+ years of tutoring
Eric
- As a father, my children's education was incredibly important to me.
- Due to the below average school system where we lived, I decided to home school the both of them.
About Me
Being involved with their education, and the education of a co-opt of other children was the most rewarding task I have ever undertaken. I understand the importance of truly engaging students, of understanding the various styles of learning for each individual, and acting not only as a teacher, but as a mentor. The true goal is to not only teach the student the materials in front of them but to engender a life-long love of learning. Teaching and polishing writing, from a beginning level to college is a specialty of mine, but I enjoy sharing and teaching all subjects to any ages.
Hobbies & Interests
Reading (everything), hiking, kayaking, camping, ukulele
Education
All Subjects
Q&A with Eric
Who needs tutoring?
No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.
Tutors with Similar Experience
Let’s find your perfect tutor
Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.









