Kenneth
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Kenneth

Bachelor in Arts, Economics University of Virginia-Main Campus
Unknown, Health Sciences Virginia Commonwealth University
  • I will be attending VCU SOM as a medical student in Fall 2015. Currently I work for VCU and VCUHS when I am not tutoring.

About Me

I received a B.A in Economics from the University of Virginia in 2013. I received a Certificate in Graduate Health Sciences from VCU School of Medicine. I have been tutoring in different capacities since 2005 and continue to do so because I really enjoy helping others understand how exciting learning can be.

Hobbies & Interests

Biking, rock climbing, watching tv and movies, spending time with friends and family.

Education

Bachelor in Arts, Economics - University of Virginia-Main Campus
Unknown, Health Sciences - Virginia Commonwealth University
Connect with a tutor like Kenneth

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Aaron
Certified Tutor

Aaron

Current Grad Student, Mechanical Engineering Duke University
Pre-AlgebraCalculus 221+ more
Get Started
Nina
Certified Tutor

Nina

Masters in biostatistics Columbia University
Statistics Graduate LevelStatistics22+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Michelle
Certified Tutor

Michelle

Current Grad Student, M.D. Baylor College of Medicine
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus26+ more
Get Started
Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us