Ema
Certified Tutor

9+ years of tutoring

Ema

Bachelor of Science, Supply Chain Management Rutgers University-New Brunswick
  • I am currently working on a degree in Supply Chain Management at the Rutgers Business School, along with a minor in Economics and English.
  • Education is a profession that runs deep in my family and the retention and expansion of knowledge is something very dear to me.

About Me

Past tutoring experience has included working for UC Teams Charter School in Plainsfield, NJ where I taught middle school children math and science, along with other scattered experiences throughout high school as I was a member of several honor societies. As I am a person easily fascinated by most disciplines, I like to mainly focus my tutoring mainly to math, biology, economics, French, and English. One who is well educated can better understand the intricacies of the surrounding world and become holistic. I try and keep these values in mind, the fact that education expands you and adds to your value as a person, while tutoring.

Hobbies & Interests

In my free time I like to read, write, explore nature and cities, embroider, solve Sudoku puzzles,watch soccer, and bike ride.

Education

Bachelor of Science, Supply Chain Management - Rutgers University-New Brunswick
Connect with a tutor like Ema

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Nina
Certified Tutor

Nina

Masters in biostatistics Columbia University
Statistics Graduate LevelStatistics22+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Charles
Certified Tutor

Charles

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Yale University
AP Calculus ABPre-Algebra24+ more
Get Started
Christopher
Certified Tutor

Christopher

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Harvard College
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra50+ more
Get Started
Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started
Justin
Certified Tutor

Justin

Doctor of Philosophy, Computational Mathematics University of Chicago
AP Calculus BCAP Calculus AB47+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us