Ahmed
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Ahmed

Bachelor in Arts, Psychology, Biology minor Rutgers New Brunswick
  • I have been studying a wide range of subjects all throughout my college career.
  • I have strong mastery of math up to Calculus I. Also, I have mastery in the sciences ranging from Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and more.

Test Scores

SAT Scores
Math710

About Me

With a Bachelors degree from Rutgers University majoring in Psychology and minoring in Biology, I have been striving to go to medical school and become a psychiatrist. I have always had a passion communicating with others and helping people through my words, whether it be relating to mental health, being a stronger student, or even be a better athlete. I have tutored college students in Chemistry, high school students in Math and English, and more. I am flexible with understanding student needs at all levels, whether at beginner or advanced levels of study.

Education

Bachelor in Arts, Psychology, Biology minor - Rutgers New Brunswick
Connect with a tutor like Ahmed

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Aaron
Certified Tutor

Aaron

Current Grad Student, Mechanical Engineering Duke University
Pre-AlgebraCalculus 221+ more
Get Started
Nina
Certified Tutor

Nina

Masters in biostatistics Columbia University
Statistics Graduate LevelStatistics22+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started
Charles
Certified Tutor

Charles

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Yale University
AP Calculus ABPre-Algebra24+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us