Danielle
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Danielle

Master's/Graduate, Education State Certified Teacher George Mason University
  • I am originally from Los Angeles, CA and I've also taught in schools in our nation's capital, Washington DC and Houston, Texas.
  • I specialize in working with students with learning differences.

About Me

In addition, I have over 15 years of experience with students - including teaching, tutoring and coaching cheerleading at the high school and collegiate level. I believe that "One Size doesn't Fit All." Differentiation of learning experiences is one of the most important aspects of being an educator and tutor. Above all, my passion is teaching students how to be successful both inside and outside of the classroom. Subjects Taught:5th-12th ELA5th-8th MathAcademic CoachingExecutive Function CoachingLearning Differences:ADD/ADHDDysgraphiaDyslexiaAutismEmotional DisturbanceSpecific Learning DisabilitySpeech Language Impairment

Hobbies & Interests

I enjoy traveling, cooking, planning, and organizing and interior design

Education

Master's/Graduate, Education State Certified Teacher - George Mason University
Connect with a tutor like Danielle

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Maya
Certified Tutor

Maya

Bachelor in Arts Yale University
CalculusAlgebra36+ more
Get Started
Sam
Certified Tutor

Sam

Bachelor of Science Cornell University
CalculusAlgebra24+ more
Get Started
Charles
Certified Tutor

Charles

Bachelor in Arts, Music Theory and Composition Yale University
Middle School MathCalculus44+ more
Get Started
Katie
Certified Tutor

Katie

Bachelor in Arts, Medical Anthropology Brown University
CalculusAlgebra28+ more
Get Started
Heather
Certified Tutor

Heather

Bachelor in Arts, Psychology Cornell University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math65+ more
Get Started
Anna
Certified Tutor

Anna

Bachelor of Science Brown University
Middle School MathGeometry48+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us