Samantha
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Samantha

Bachelor of Science, Neurobiology University of Rochester
  • I graduated from the University of Rochester with a Bachelor's of Science degree in Neurobiology.
  • I taught English in Vienna, Austria and have worked throughout my life with children through my experiences as a camp counselor.

Test Scores

ACT Scores
Composite32
Math34
Reading33
Science31

About Me

I currently work at an after school program that teaches children Science through hands on experiments. I am passionate about teaching both Biology and Mathematics and feel that every student should learn to not only understand the subjects, but enjoy the learning experience. I make sure to have a series of activities and examples (usually a hands on activity) that will help a student understand the concepts behind their problems and make sure to personalize my teaching style to the student's learning style. Outside of teaching, I am an avid reader, a writer, and love to learn any instrument that I can find.

Hobbies & Interests

reading, writing, playing music

Education

Bachelor of Science, Neurobiology - University of Rochester
Connect with a tutor like Samantha

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started
Christopher
Certified Tutor

Christopher

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Harvard College
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra50+ more
Get Started
Justin
Certified Tutor

Justin

Current Grad Student, Philosophy University of New Mexico-Main Campus
CalculusAlgebra34+ more
Get Started
Asta
Certified Tutor

Asta

Bachelor in Arts in Political Science University of Chicago
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra72+ more
Get Started
James
Certified Tutor

James

Bachelor in Arts, Chemistry Harvard University
AP Calculus ABAlgebra 3/435+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us