Lisa
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Lisa

Bachelor of Science, Chemical Engineering Clarkson University
Masters in Education, Mathematics Alabama State University
  • I love math and went back to college after working as a chemical engineer for the pulp and paper industry to get my Masters in Education.

About Me

I have spent the last 20 years teaching math for grades 5 to 12 in Florida, Georgia and Alabama. My favorite math subject is Algebra but I have tutored and taught many topics in math. I am excited to be a math tutor online and look forward to working with you.

Hobbies & Interests

I enjoy being outdoors with my family; camping, hiking, kayaking, beach and pool. I also love my 3 pugs (Bella, Pippa and Bowzer) and spend a lot of time playing with and walking them. I crochet all the time to keep myself busy and like to do puzzles (the more pieces the better).

Education

Bachelor of Science, Chemical Engineering - Clarkson University
Masters in Education, Mathematics - Alabama State University
Connect with a tutor like Lisa

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Aaron
Certified Tutor

Aaron

Current Grad Student, Mechanical Engineering Duke University
Pre-AlgebraCalculus 221+ more
Get Started
Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Nina
Certified Tutor

Nina

Masters in biostatistics Columbia University
Statistics Graduate LevelStatistics22+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Christopher
Certified Tutor

Christopher

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Harvard College
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra50+ more
Get Started
Solange
Certified Tutor

Solange

Bachelor in Arts (Sociology & Women's Studies) Harvard University
CalculusAlgebra30+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us