Heidi
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Heidi

Bachelor in Arts, Sociology University of North Texas
  • Please view my profile to see if I would be a good match for your tutoring needs - I would love to work with you!

About Me

Hi, I'm Heidi! I'm a substitute teacher (and former teacher) who enjoys working with students to build on their foundations they learn at school as well as prepare for tests including STAAR, SAT, ACT, and others.

Hobbies & Interests

In my spare time, I enjoy reading, writing, spending time with my family, and watching documentaries on Netflix with my cat.

Education

Bachelor in Arts, Sociology - University of North Texas

All Subjects

Connect with a tutor like Heidi

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Lucas
Certified Tutor

Lucas

Bachelors University of Chicago
CalculusAlgebra30+ more
Get Started
Brett
Certified Tutor

Brett

Bachelor in Arts, Communication, General Northwestern University
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus30+ more
Get Started
Rithi
Certified Tutor

Rithi

Masters, Biotechnology Johns Hopkins University
AP StatisticsAP Calculus BC154+ more
Get Started
Peter
Certified Tutor

Peter

Masters in Education, English Education Ohio State
Pre-AlgebraArithmetic150+ more
Get Started
Christina
Certified Tutor

Christina

Master of Science, Elementary School Teaching State Certified Teacher University of California-San Francisco
CalculusAlgebra30+ more
Get Started
Varun
Certified Tutor

Varun

Bachelors Dartmouth College
AP Calculus ABPre-Algebra105+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us