Jing
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Jing

Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Engineering Technology Rutgers University-New Brunswick
  • I am a student at Rutgers College of Engineering in 2023. My major is Computer Engineering.
  • The current GPA is 4.0/4.0 with 3 AP course credits.

Test Scores

SAT Scores
Math760

About Me

I have 3 years of face-to-face tutoring experience. I have worked as an after-school tutor and teaching assistant in school. I also worked as a student tutor and volunteer in the library during college. I am good at learning to use new software technology and new media such as Zoom or WebEx. I am also a person who likes to help others and communicate with others. I have participated in the robotic club and won the team award as a member of the group. I also won awards in my orchestra. For after-school tutoring, I think I have a solid grasp of knowledge, and I like to analyze experiences and I have my own examination skills. The students that I tutored have at least one letter grade improvement. Thank you very much and I look forward to hearing from you.

Hobbies & Interests

Violin

Education

Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Engineering Technology - Rutgers University-New Brunswick
Connect with a tutor like Jing

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Aaron
Certified Tutor

Aaron

Current Grad Student, Mechanical Engineering Duke University
Pre-AlgebraCalculus 221+ more
Get Started
Nina
Certified Tutor

Nina

Masters in biostatistics Columbia University
Statistics Graduate LevelStatistics22+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Christopher
Certified Tutor

Christopher

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Harvard College
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra50+ more
Get Started
Solange
Certified Tutor

Solange

Bachelor in Arts (Sociology & Women's Studies) Harvard University
CalculusAlgebra30+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us