Stephanie
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Stephanie

Bachelor in Arts, History Oberlin College
Master of Fine Arts, English Indiana University
  • I work as a tutor because I love to help students evolve as writers, readers, and critical thinkers.

About Me

With over a decade of tutoring and teaching experience under my belt, I have developed creative and innovative approaches to working with all types of learning styles. I draw continual inspiration as I observe students benefiting from the transformational and empowering properties of written expression, active reading, and analytical thinking. I enjoy offering supportive and personalized lessons to my clients; one of the most exciting parts of my job as a tutor is the creative process of tailoring lessons to students' individual approaches to learning. I appreciate each student's strengths, and I honor each student's potential to flourish in his or her areas of possible improvement. My credentials include seven years of teaching English and writing at the university level. I look forward to working with you on your reading and writing projects.

Hobbies & Interests

Enjoys hiking, running, yoga, gardening, wildlife

Education

Bachelor in Arts, History - Oberlin College
Master of Fine Arts, English - Indiana University
Connect with a tutor like Stephanie

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Julie
Certified Tutor

Julie

Bachelor in Arts, Philosophy Princeton University
12th Grade Math11th Grade Math81+ more
Get Started
Victoria
Certified Tutor

Victoria

Bachelor in Arts Princeton University
CalculusAlgebra26+ more
Get Started
Eric
Certified Tutor

Eric

Bachelors University of Chicago
CalculusAlgebra42+ more
Get Started
Paula
Certified Tutor

Paula

Bachelor in Arts Vanderbilt University
8th Grade Math7th Grade Math121+ more
Get Started
Angela
Certified Tutor

Angela

Bachelor of Science, Psychology/International Relations University of Pennsylvania
CalculusAlgebra54+ more
Get Started
David
Certified Tutor

David

Bachelor's University
CalculusAlgebra45+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us