Nadine
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Nadine

Bachelor in Arts, Economics Macalester College
  • I am a current Senior at Macalester College majoring in Economics with a minor in Geography.
  • I started tutoring in high school through the honors society.

Test Scores

ACT Scores
Composite32
Math33
Reading34

About Me

Since I've moved to the Twin Cities I have tutored many students in helping them to achieve state standards. I also enjoy tutoring for standardized tests, specifically the ACTs. I think that having a great tutor can make such a difference in someone's life. Education is so important and having a tutor there to assist you in all your learning goals can make such a difference for a scholar. Outside of tutoring, I love to play soccer, run, play cricket, cook and learn about urban history. I make our tutoring sessions personal and fun to make sure that the scholar is interested in learning and, more importantly, enjoying learning.

Hobbies & Interests

Soccer, Running, Cricket, Cooking, Documentary films, urban history, financial markets and investing

Education

Bachelor in Arts, Economics - Macalester College
Connect with a tutor like Nadine

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Matt
Certified Tutor

Matt

Bachelor of Science University of Pennsylvania
CalculusAlgebra20+ more
Get Started
Tiffany
Certified Tutor

Tiffany

Juris Doctor, Legal Studies University of Chicago
Pre-AlgebraCalculus54+ more
Get Started
Sami
Certified Tutor

Sami

Bachelor of Science (Economics and Computer Science) Duke University
Pre-AlgebraStatistics18+ more
Get Started
Hari
Certified Tutor

Hari

Masters, MBA (Finance and Management) University of South Florida-Main Campus
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra36+ more
Get Started
Gerard
Certified Tutor

Gerard

Masters in Business Administration, Business Yale School of Management
CalculusAlgebra21+ more
Get Started
Benjamin
Certified Tutor

Benjamin

Bachelor of Science in Finance and Economics (minor: Innovation and Entrepreneurship) University of Notre Dame
AP StatisticsTrigonometry42+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us