Daniel
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Daniel

Bachelor of Science, Biology, General Virginia Commonwealth University
PHD, Biochemistry University of Wisconsin-Madison
  • I have always loved Math and Science, and my desire to learn has not yet subsided.

About Me

I have a Bachelor's Degree in Biology, and a Doctorate in Biochemistry. I enjoy teaching, training, and tutoring students of all levels in Math and Science. Although each student is different, I treat every case with equal conviction and effort from the most humble to the highest aspiring goals. Boredom and frustration are the source of nearly every student's struggles. Consistently my students say I clarify the most complex problems, transforming impossibly tedious and confounding coursework into an exciting and manageable challenge. I do this by relating the latest discoveries and personal anecdotes to the subject matter, making the ancient, esoteric theories tangible and fresh. When I am not reading and writing about science, or planning strategies to make math and science more accessible, I am playing with my dog, watching zombie movies or systematically sampling every slice of pizza in Boston.

Hobbies & Interests

running, cycling, cooking, and reading

Education

Bachelor of Science, Biology, General - Virginia Commonwealth University
PHD, Biochemistry - University of Wisconsin-Madison
Connect with a tutor like Daniel

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Aaron
Certified Tutor

Aaron

Current Grad Student, Mechanical Engineering Duke University
Pre-AlgebraCalculus 221+ more
Get Started
Nina
Certified Tutor

Nina

Masters in biostatistics Columbia University
Statistics Graduate LevelStatistics22+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Michelle
Certified Tutor

Michelle

Current Grad Student, M.D. Baylor College of Medicine
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus26+ more
Get Started
Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us