LeVette
Certified Tutor

1+ years of tutoring

LeVette

Bachelor of Science, Business Administration and Management Liberty University
Master of Arts, Organizational Leadership Liberty University
  • I am a proud graduate of Liberty University.

About Me

There, I earned a Master of Arts in Leadership and a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, with a focus on Healthcare Management. I have an endorsement in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL). In addition, I received my Associate of Applied Science degree in Healthcare Management from Ashworth College. I believe learning does not have to stop in the traditional classroom. I have a broad background in Education, Business, and Healthcare that has given me the ability to explore and adapt to different avenues of teaching. My teaching experience is broken down as follows:Private school, 1-8Public school, K-5Online, PreK-12Online, University (ESL; Business; Healthcare)Technology allows me to teach and break down a wide range of topics to a multitude of learners worldwide in a way that fits their individual academic needs. Grammar, Phonics, Public Speaking, English, Writing, and Leadership are examples of topics I truly enjoy teaching. I also love to learn about and tutor Healthcare related subjects such as Medical Terminology. I worked and volunteered in the industry for nearly 10 years and have certifications in Medical Transcription, Electrocardiograph Technologies (EKG), and Nursing Assistant (CNA). Can you say, lifelong student? Along with formal training, I have more than 25 years of teaching experience which has given me the knowledge and skill sets to help students from many backgrounds thrive in their studies. My philosophy is simple. Everyone has the right to receive a good education. Learning won't always be easy, but the harder we work towards our goals, we can develop tools to lighten the load. I aim to help students reach an understanding of the context in learning spaces that interest them. We will achieve this through communication, mutual respect, hard work, and yes, fun!

Hobbies & Interests

When I am not teaching, I am practicing my acoustic guitar, doing woodworking projects, or traveling.

Education

Bachelor of Science, Business Administration and Management - Liberty University
Master of Arts, Organizational Leadership - Liberty University
Connect with a tutor like LeVette

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Lucas
Certified Tutor

Lucas

Bachelors University of Chicago
CalculusAlgebra30+ more
Get Started
Peter
Certified Tutor

Peter

Masters in Education, English Education Ohio State
Pre-AlgebraArithmetic150+ more
Get Started
Rithi
Certified Tutor

Rithi

Masters, Biotechnology Johns Hopkins University
AP StatisticsAP Calculus BC154+ more
Get Started
Sydney
Certified Tutor

Sydney

Bachelor in Arts, Spanish Mercer University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math86+ more
Get Started
Samantha
Certified Tutor

Samantha

Current Undergrad Student, Psychology Princeton University
Applied MathematicsAP Calculus BC96+ more
Get Started
Grace
Certified Tutor

Grace

Master of Arts, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus27+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us