Jameelah
Certified Tutor

6+ years of tutoring

Jameelah

Bachelor of Science, Elementary School Teaching University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Master of Science, Nonprofit Management University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
  • I'm a caring, concerned, and focused tutor and coach.

About Me

I work hard with my students to ensure that they "get it." With a positive attitude and determination, every student will achieve their goals! A little bit about me:I'm a graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee; receiving a Bachelors in Elementary Education with an English Language emphasis, and a Masters in Non-profit Management and Leadership, with an emphasis on Education. Additionally, I've received coursework for exceptional education (special ed.) and have worked extensively with students with special needs. I've tutored students for a total of 8 years. My favorite subjects to tutor are Reading, Writing, and Mathematics. My ideal students fall between grades 1 through 6. Outside of the academia, I enjoy hobbies such as reading, writing, poetry, dance, art, music, and tennis.

Hobbies & Interests

such as reading, writing, poetry, dance, art, music, and tennis.

Education

Bachelor of Science, Elementary School Teaching - University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Master of Science, Nonprofit Management - University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Connect with a tutor like Jameelah

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Frances
Certified Tutor

Frances

Bachelor in Arts, Psychology Duke University
CalculusAlgebra28+ more
Get Started
Jennifer
Certified Tutor

Jennifer

Master of Arts Teaching, Language Arts Teacher Education New York University
CalculusAlgebra26+ more
Get Started
Samuel
Certified Tutor

Samuel

Bachelor in Arts, Linguistics Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math28+ more
Get Started
Cole
Certified Tutor

Cole

Master of Economics, Economics University of Amsterdam
CalculusAlgebra23+ more
Get Started
Tony
Certified Tutor

Tony

Master of Arts, Latin American Studies University of California Los Angeles
CalculusAlgebra23+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us