Fatimah
Certified Tutor

3+ years of tutoring

Fatimah

Bachelor in Arts, Geography Hofstra University 44 BABS-MD Program
  • I am senior at Hofstra University, where I am majoring in geography, and minoring in biochemistry and civic engagement.
  • Throughout high school I tutored students for regents and AP exams.

Test Scores

ACT Scores
Composite33

About Me

I am also a part of the Hofstra 4+4 BA/BS-MD program, and I start medical school at the Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell in the summer of 2019. I grew up in Long Island, and I have been tutoring for many years. I was an AP scholar with distinction, and received the NYS Board of Regents Scholarship for Academic Excellence. I also worked for a local test prep company, where I tutored the ACT, SAT, AP and regents subjects. I scored in the 95th percentile on my MCAT and love tutoring for the test. I feel that I can relate to students and help them prep in a way that best fits their individual needs. My tutoring method is customized to each student to help them reach their full potential. Outside of the classroom, I run Division I Women's Cross Country and research bioelectronic medicine at the Feinstein Institute. In my free time, I love kickboxing, snowboarding, and yoga!

Hobbies & Interests

Running, Snowboarding, Reading, Baking, Kickboxing

Education

Bachelor in Arts, Geography - Hofstra University 44 BABS-MD Program
Connect with a tutor like Fatimah

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Solange
Certified Tutor

Solange

Bachelor in Arts (Sociology & Women's Studies) Harvard University
CalculusAlgebra30+ more
Get Started
Christopher
Certified Tutor

Christopher

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Harvard College
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra50+ more
Get Started
Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started
Henry
Certified Tutor

Henry

Bachelor in Arts, History Harvard College
CalculusAlgebra40+ more
Get Started
Justin
Certified Tutor

Justin

Current Grad Student, Philosophy University of New Mexico-Main Campus
CalculusAlgebra34+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us