Sydni
Certified Tutor

8+ years of tutoring

Sydni

Bachelor in Arts, Economics Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
Master of Science, Applied Economics Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
  • I'm 29 years old, married, and recently graduated from Virginia Tech with my master's in Agricultural and Applied Economics.

About Me

My undergraduate degree is also from Virginia Tech in Economics. I hope to work in the International Development field in order to help people get out of poverty. I love learning, and I also love helping other people learn! I specialize in microeconomics and standardized testing. I am patient and tailor the tutoring experience to suit your personality and needs.

Hobbies & Interests

Travel, photography, and reading

Education

Bachelor in Arts, Economics - Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
Master of Science, Applied Economics - Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
Connect with a tutor like Sydni

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Aaron
Certified Tutor

Aaron

Current Grad Student, Mechanical Engineering Duke University
Pre-AlgebraCalculus 221+ more
Get Started
Nina
Certified Tutor

Nina

Masters in biostatistics Columbia University
Statistics Graduate LevelStatistics22+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Michelle
Certified Tutor

Michelle

Current Grad Student, M.D. Baylor College of Medicine
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus26+ more
Get Started
Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us