Drew
Certified Tutor

9+ years of tutoring

Drew

Bachelor of Science, Computer Science Ohio State University-Main Campus
  • I am a technology enthusiast and I love teaching.
  • I love teaching and I have been tutoring on other platforms for more than a year now.

About Me

I have worked at large, small, and intermediate companies working on tech projects involve data visualization, data management, and innovation. I want to share my knowledge, meet others, and have fun helping others realize their full potential.

Hobbies & Interests

Basketball. Football, Writing, Singing, Playing Guitar, Startups

Education

Bachelor of Science, Computer Science - Ohio State University-Main Campus
Connect with a tutor like Drew

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Solange
Certified Tutor

Solange

Bachelor in Arts (Sociology & Women's Studies) Harvard University
CalculusAlgebra30+ more
Get Started
Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started
Christopher
Certified Tutor

Christopher

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Harvard College
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra50+ more
Get Started
Henry
Certified Tutor

Henry

Bachelor in Arts, History Harvard College
CalculusAlgebra40+ more
Get Started
Ingrid
Certified Tutor

Ingrid

Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Engineering Northwestern University
Pre-AlgebraFinite Mathematics49+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us