
10+ years of tutoring
Kevin
- I am a recent Biomedical Engineering graduate who is pursuing a Master's in Public Health at Virginia Commonwealth University.
About Me
This career path has trained me to integrate math, science and the humanities together to form systems and programs to provide quality of life for all. I additionally have a passion for education, whether in creating educational programs or tutoring. My favorite subjects to tutor are math or science, however I am confident in most subjects at the High School Level including Latin. I work to stand in the shoes of the student to adopt their perspective to find new, unique ways to educate. Each of us has a unique learning style and learning a students' style is important in conveying any subject or concept.
Hobbies & Interests
Outdoors, Reading Sci-Fi, Video Games, Pets
Education
Q&A with Kevin
Who needs tutoring?
No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.
Tutors with Similar Experience
Let’s find your perfect tutor
Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.









