Tamu
Certified Tutor

6+ years of tutoring

Tamu

Bachelors, Speech, Language & Hearing Temple University
  • I have worked as a Speech and Language Therapy assistant for over 15 years.
  • Throughout this time I have worked with both regular and special needs children in helping them improve their communication needs.

About Me

This includes social language as well as verbal and written language. I have also tutored students in basic math such as arithmetic and algebra. I have a love for languages. I am an American Sign Lanuage interpreter and I speak conversational French. My philosophy for learning is learning should be fun. This happens when the teacher knows what teaching style works best for the student. I look forward to working with you and helping you grow in your area of need- as I have helped so many!

Hobbies & Interests

Volleyball, Travel, Languages: American Sign language & French

Education

Bachelors, Speech, Language & Hearing - Temple University
Connect with a tutor like Tamu

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Asta
Certified Tutor

Asta

Bachelor in Arts in Political Science University of Chicago
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra72+ more
Get Started
Julie
Certified Tutor

Julie

Bachelor in Arts, Philosophy Princeton University
12th Grade Math11th Grade Math81+ more
Get Started
Valerie
Certified Tutor

Valerie

Bachelor in Arts, Classics, Theatre University of Chicago
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra36+ more
Get Started
Matthew
Certified Tutor

Matthew

Bachelor's University
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra25+ more
Get Started
Jessica
Certified Tutor

Jessica

Masters in Education, Education Policy and Management Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraArithmetic25+ more
Get Started
Mary
Certified Tutor

Mary

Bachelor's Degree in Biological Engineering Cornell University
Pre-AlgebraArithmetic28+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us