Noah
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Noah

Bachelors, Mechanical Engineering Case Western Reserve University
  • My name is Noah Blatt and I am currently a 3rd year student at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio.
  • My studies have given me a proficiency in the Maths and Sciences as well as History, Government, and the Spanish language.

About Me

I am currently pursuing a BS in Mechanical engineering as well as a BA in International Studies with a concentration on Latin American Development. I have been tutoring for around 5 years now, having started during my second year of high school and continued on through college. During high school I tutored other students (ages ranging from 11-18) through the National Honors Society and in university I occasionally tutor students on Saturdays through a local Church. This experience has made me adaptive to individual students needs as well as taught me how to best help students by changing my methodology to their individual needs. Much of my free time is spent volunteering and playing an active role in my fraternity. I volunteer with Big Brothers Big Sisters Foundation, YMCA, as well as with smaller organizations and causes in and around Cleveland. In my fraternity I hold and have held several positions, primarily regarding event programming as well as membership development. I also enjoy traveling, with my most recent adventure being a semester abroad in Santiago Chile.

Hobbies & Interests

Sports, travel, volunteer work, reading

Education

Bachelors, Mechanical Engineering - Case Western Reserve University

Q&A with Noah

I believe that the best way to teach someone is to serve as his or her guide. By showing them the path to the answer or knowledge and helping them get to the end, they retain more than just someone telling them what to do.
Connect with a tutor like Noah

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Aaron
Certified Tutor

Aaron

Current Grad Student, Mechanical Engineering Duke University
Pre-AlgebraCalculus 221+ more
Get Started
Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Nina
Certified Tutor

Nina

Masters in biostatistics Columbia University
Statistics Graduate LevelStatistics22+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Christopher
Certified Tutor

Christopher

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Harvard College
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra50+ more
Get Started
Solange
Certified Tutor

Solange

Bachelor in Arts (Sociology & Women's Studies) Harvard University
CalculusAlgebra30+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us