
8+ years of tutoring
Bridgette
- My name is Bridgette, and I love Mathematics and teaching Mathematics.
- I also enjoy working with young people and their parents to help them achieve their goals.
About Me
Greetings! I have over four years of thorough tutoring experience with students grades 5 through 12 in subjects such as Calculus, Linear Algebra and Ordinary Differential Equations. As a Math tutor, my goal is to efficiently create a successful learning process for each student that they can practice on their own to help them become the successful student they can be and reach their ultimate academic goals. Although learning with me will be fun and very interactive, I will also emphasize the respect we must have for our academic careers by helping students create good study habits and the courage to develop a good relationship with their teachers and peers to establish a network of support throughout the school year.
Hobbies & Interests
Community Service, writing, working with children and teens, piano, singing, history, cooking/baking, outdoors
Education
Who needs tutoring?
No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.
Tutors with Similar Experience
Let’s find your perfect tutor
Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.









