If you're an IT professional or SAS programmer preparing for the SAS Global Certification Program, Varsity Tutors can enroll you in a comprehensive Raleigh-Durham SAS certification training course. Obtaining a SAS certification can bring many benefits to your career. You can be eligible for promotions in your company and negotiate higher compensation for your expertise. When you get certified, you'll also get a digital badge, which you can share to increase your credibility as a SAS professional.
The SAS program has over 20 certifications that all have a different set of prerequisites. Some certifications only require you to pass the test, while others may require that you have already passed specific certification exams. A candidate's experience level is also not specifically indicated, but it's a good rule of thumb that you should have two or three years of work experience before taking on any of the certifications. Some of the SAS certifications are SAS Certified JMP Design and Analysis, SAS Certified Platform Administrator, SAS Certified Data Quality Steward, and SAS Certified Forecasting and Optimization Specialist. The skills and knowledge that you need to learn will also depend on the certification you are going to take. When you enroll in our Raleigh-Durham SAS certification course, you can learn more about the content of your specific certification test.
Our Raleigh-Durham SAS certification training course is designed to be a convenient way for candidates to study for the SAS test. We offer the lessons entirely online, so you can complete your test prep without leaving your home or worrying about commuting to a faraway location. Aside from their house, some students prefer to attend their lessons from their favorite coffee shop or a library like the James B. Hunt Jr. Library or the Chapel Hill Public Library. As long as you have a reliable internet connection, you can participate in the course. We use a Live Learning Platform where you meet with your instructor and classmates using video chat. If you have any questions about creating basic detail and summary reports using Base SAS procedures or managing and transforming clinical trials data, you can ask them directly to your instructor since the lessons are conducted live in our virtual classroom. You can work on practice questions in a collaborative online environment with other SAS candidates. Studying with your peers can give you many opportunities to pick up new techniques in using the software or new insights on SAS topics, which you may not get if you're studying alone.
Of course, if you feel you need more time to work on certain SAS skills, you have the option to reserve a one-on-one meeting with your instructor outside the online class. Having access to this personalized attention can be an effective way to address your difficulties in the test and increase your overall confidence on exam day.
If you are worried about how you can fit the course in your busy schedule, you'll be glad to know that we have a wide range of course times you can choose from—morning, afternoon, evening, and even weekend lessons. There are 2-week and 4-week courses with new sections that start on a rolling monthly basis, so you can easily enroll in the section you prefer.
Getting certified for SAS can be a difficult undertaking. You'll need all the support you can get to increase your chances of conquering the exam. We can help you overcome your test prep challenges with our comprehensive SAS training course. Reach out to our educational consultants now at Varsity Tutors so we can enroll you in a Raleigh-Durham SAS certification class as soon as possible.
- SAS Certified Specialist: Base Programming Using SAS 9.4
- SAS Certified Professional: Advanced Programming using SAS 9.4
- SAS Certified Advanced Programmer for SAS 9
- SAS Certified Clinical Trials Programmer Using SAS
- SAS Certified Data Scientist
- SAS Certified Advanced Analytics Professional Using SAS 9
- SAS Certified Predictive Modeler Using SAS Enterprise Miner 14
- SAS Certified Statistical Business Analyst Using SAS 9: Regression and Modeling
- SAS Certified Professional: Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- SAS Certified Specialist: Machine Learning Using SAS Viya 3.4
- SAS Certified Specialist: Forecasting and Optimization Using SAS Viya 3.4
- SAS Certified Specialist: Natural Language Processing and Computer Vision Using SAS Viya 3.4
- SAS Certified BI Content Developer for SAS 9
- SAS Certified Visual Business Analyst: Exploration and Design Using SAS Visual Analytics
- SAS Certified Visual Modeler Using SAS Visual Statistics 7.4
- SAS Certified Big Data Professional Using SAS 9
- SAS Certified Data Integration Developer for SAS 9
- SAS Certified Data Quality Steward for SAS 9
- SAS Certified Platform Administrator for SAS 9
- JMP Certified Specialist: JMP Scripting Using JMP 14
- JMP Certified Specialist: Design and Analysis of Experiments Using JMP 14
- JMP Certified Associate: Statistical Thinking for Industrial Problem Solving
- SAS Certified Deployment Specialist for Visual Analytics 7.4
- SAS Certified Technical Specialist for Visual Analytics 7.4
- SAS Certified Architecture and Design Specialist for SAS Grid Manager 9.4
- SAS Certified Deployment and Implementation Specialist for SAS Grid Manager 9.4
- SAS Certified Intelligence Platform Deployment Professional for SAS 9