If you're interested in taking an online Pittsburgh ASE certification course, Varsity Tutors provides one of the best products in the business. The National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) is an organization that offers over 40 different professional certifications in an effort to improve the quality of vehicle repair available to the public. Earning one or more ASE certifications can help demonstrate your expertise to potential customers and employers, so it could be a good career move for you. That said, the standardized tests associated with ASE certification can be tough. Keep reading to learn more about how we can help you feel more confident heading into the exam.
We offer Pittsburgh ASE certification training for every certification you might be interested in pursuing, allowing your instructor to concentrate on topics that you need to know. For example, if you're preparing to take Test A1 (Engine Repair), you can review concepts such as general engine diagnosis and lubrication diagnosis and repair. If you're taking Test B2 (Painting and Refinishing), you can instead cover painting techniques to ensure a consistent coat with no "spill" into other areas. We vet every instructor, so you can count on all of the information you receive being completely accurate and up-to-date.
You can also incorporate practice exams into your Pittsburgh ASE certification training to get a feel for the structure of a particular test. For instance, most ASE exams are computer-based, creating a different testing environment than you might remember from school. Gaining familiarity with an exam's electronic interface can help you feel more comfortable when you take the actual test. Your instructor can also show you test-taking strategies you can fall back on if you feel stuck.
Every online class provided by Varsity Tutors consists of a group of students meeting their instructor on our proprietary Live Learning Platform, an online classroom that brings face-to-face instruction anywhere with a stable internet connection. If you want to attend a class from the convenience of your home, you can do so. If you would rather head to a quiet study spot such as Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh, Squirrel Hill, you can do that too. Either way, powerful features such as video chat functionality and a virtual whiteboard ensure that the quality of your digital instruction is just as good as if you met in-person.
Studying in a group setting can also be a good thing. If one of your classmates is having a hard time with Test P2 (Automotive Parts Specialist), you can try to explain the basics to them and reinforce each of your own understandings. If you're having a harder time studying for Test B4 (Structural Analysis and Damage Repair), one of your classmates might know a great way to quickly identify a problem you have a hard time spotting. Your instructor can even assign group projects to expose you to a variety of different perspectives on how to approach a problem. If you're feeling a little lost, you can also arrange one-on-one study sessions with your instructor for a little extra support.
We understand how busy working professionals are, so we design our products with the value of your time in mind. We offer multiple courses concurrently, including two and four-week options to make it easier to find a fit for your busy schedule. New courses also launch on a monthly basis, ensuring that you never need to wait too long before getting started.
Reach out to Varsity Tutors either online or by phone today for more information about taking a Pittsburgh ASE certification class. We've helped countless students pursue their professional and academic goals in the past and look forward to helping you as well!
- A1 – Engine Repair
- A2 – Automatic Transmission/Transaxle
- A3 – Manual Drive Train & Axles
- A4 – Suspension & Steering
- A5 – Brakes
- A6 – Electrical/Electronic Systems
- A7 – Heating & Air Conditioning
- A8 – Engine Performance
- A9 – Light Vehicle Diesel Engines
- B2 – Painting & Refinishing
- B3 – Non-Structural Analysis & Damage Repair
- B4 – Structural Analysis & Damage Repair
- B5 – Mechanical & Electrical Components
- B6 – Damage Analysis & Estimating
- C1 – Automobile Service Consultant
- E1 – Truck Equipment Installation & Repair
- E2 – Electrical/Electronic Systems Installation & Repair
- E3 – Auxiliary Power Systems Installation & Repair
- F1 – Alternate Fuels
- G1 – Auto Maintenance and Light Repair
- H1 – Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Engines
- H2 – Diesel Engines
- H3 – Drive Train
- H4 – Brakes
- H5 – Suspension & Steering
- H6 – Electrical/Electronic Systems
- H7 – Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- H8 – Preventive Maintenance & Inspection (PMI)
- L1 – Advanced Engine Performance Specialist
- L2 – Electronic Diesel Engine Diagnosis Specialist
- L3 – Light Duty Hybrid/Electric Vehicle Specialist
- P1 – Medium-Heavy Truck Parts Specialist
- P2 – Automobile Parts Specialist
- P4 – General Motors Parts Consultant
- S1 – Body Systems & Special Equipment
- S2 – Diesel Engines
- S3 – Drive Train
- S4 – Brakes
- S5 – Suspension & Steering
- S6 – Electrical/Electronic Systems
- S7 – Air Conditioning Systems & Controls
- T1 – Gasoline Engines
- T2 – Diesel Engines
- T3 – Drive Train
- T4 – Brakes
- T5 – Suspension & Steering
- T6 – Electrical/ Electronic Systems
- T7 – Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- T8 – Preventive Maintenance Inspection
- X1 – Undercar Specialist Exhaust Systems