Varsity Tutors can enroll you in a Minneapolis Microsoft certification course, which can help you brush up on the needed material for the Microsoft certification exam. When you achieve Microsoft certification, it can show that you have the necessary skills for implementing business solutions using Microsoft technologies.
With over 100 exams available, the prerequisites required for certification are going to vary depending on which certification you are after. A majority of the tests will have between 40 and 60 questions. Some examples of the types of certifications you can earn include Microsoft Certified Educator (MCE), Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD), and different role-based certifications, which include Fundamentals, Expert, and Associate.
Some of the certification requirements mandate that you pass more than one test. Online Microsoft courses can help you study for any of the exams you are facing, such as the Managing Modern Desktops exam, the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing exam, the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals exam, or the Microsoft Azure Architect Design exam. The instructor that will be working with you when you enroll in a Minneapolis Microsoft course will be well-versed in the material on your particular test.
A perk to studying in a Minneapolis Microsoft class is the interactivity. With the aid of your instructor and that of your other classmates, you can start reaching for your certification goals. Your instructor can lead lectures that will cover different topics, such as configuring user identities for new domain names or configuring Cloud App Security (CAS). They can also encourage you to participate in various learning activities that are intended to deepen your understanding of the material, such as designing build triggers, tools, integrations, and workflow.
You will also be working alongside your peers during your training. You can participate in group discussions that allow you to ask questions, receive and provide feedback, and take in the various perspectives that your classmates have to offer. Sometimes if you are having a difficult time understanding a topic that your instructor is explaining, a classmate may be able to offer their own expertise in such a way that you begin to comprehend it more fully.
You can also reserve some one-on-one time with your instructor if you aren't grasping a concept as well as you'd like. This kind of one-on-one instruction can help you build your proficiency.
During a Minneapolis Microsoft course, you will also have the advantage of being able to learn different test-taking skills from your instructor. This can mean learning how to prioritize which questions to take more time on, how to manage your pace throughout the exam, and how to rule out illogical answers on questions you find more complicated.
You may also enjoy the fact that Minneapolis Microsoft certification training is completely virtual. This enables you to choose the place you where you log into your lessons, including the Walker Library or the Hosmer Library. New sections begin monthly, which means that you can get started quickly. Once you have decided between a four- or two-week course, you can also choose a section where the class times will best fit into your schedule.
When you enroll in a Minneapolis Microsoft certification class, you can start reaping the rewards of the benefits it offers. There are numerous reasons why you may be seeking out certification, especially if you are planning to pursue a Microsoft career, such as becoming a Functional Consultant, an Administrator, a Developer, or a Solutions Architect. If you have decided you want to get started with Minneapolis Microsoft certification training, reach out to an educational consultant at Varsity Tutors so we can help you start reaching for your goals.
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate
- Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Marketing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Field Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Financials Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Teamwork Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
- Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Sales Functional Consultant Associate
- MTA: Cloud Fundamentals
- MTA: Database Fundamentals
- MTA: HTML5 Application Development Fundamentals
- MTA: Introduction to Programming using Block-Based Languages
- MTA: Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- MTA: Introduction to Programming Using Java
- MTA: Introduction to Programming Using Python
- MTA: Mobility and Device Fundamentals
- MTA: Networking Fundamentals
- MTA: Security Fundamentals
- MTA: Software Development Fundamentals
- MTA: Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MTA: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- MCSA: BI Reporting
- MCSA: SQL 2016 BI Development
- MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Administration
- MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Development
- MCSA: SQL Server 2012/2014
- MCSA: Universal Windows Platform
- MCSA: Web Applications
- MCSA: Windows Server 2012
- MCSA: Windows Server 2016
- MCSD: App Builder
- MCSE: Business Applications
- MCSE: Core Infrastructure
- MCSE: Data Management and Analytics
- MCSE: Productivity
- MOS: Word Associate (Word and Word 2019)
- MOS: Excel Associate (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MOS: Microsoft Access 2016
- MOS: Microsoft Excel 2016
- MOS: Microsoft Excel 2016 Expert
- MOS: Microsoft Office 2016 Master Specialist
- MOS: Microsoft Outlook 2016
- MOS: Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
- MOS: Microsoft Word 2016
- MOS: Microsoft Word 2016 Expert
- Microsoft Certified Educator