Varsity Tutors can get anyone interested in a SAS certification enrolled in an Indianapolis SAS certification training course that can provide you with support and guided review as you get ready for the exam. The SAS certification is provided through the SAS Global Certification Program, and tests professionals who use SAS in their careers on their abilities in a variety of specializations. Becoming certified can provide you with a mark of credibility, verifying your skills for employers and giving you recognition for the work you've put in over the course of your career. As certification can enhance your resume, it's a good idea to take the test seriously. A training course will place you in an online classroom where you can study under a qualified SAS expert and work with other SAS professionals in an atmosphere of mutual support.
There are more than 20 SAS certifications available, covering areas like Data Management, Administration, JMP, and so on. The exact content, format, and length of the exam you'll take depends on the certificate you're pursuing. So if you're taking the Base Programming Specialist exam, for example, you'll be expected to perform basic tasks like manipulating and transforming data, creating detail and summary reports, and correcting syntax errors, among others. On the other hand, if you're aiming for a more advanced certification like the Big Data Professional certificate, you'll be tested on your ability to perform specialized tasks like applying statistical techniques, improve data quality, and work with SAS, Hadoop, and Hive, in addition to using basic SAS programming. The prerequisites for each certificate differ, and some certificates lead to others. Generally speaking, you'll want to have at least eight month's experience working with SAS in a professional context before taking the Base Programming test, and two or three years before looking for specialized certificates.
Considering the preliminary requirements, if you're preparing for a SAS certification exam, you undoubtedly already have a solid base of experience in SAS. However, the exam can test you on concepts that you may not have had the chance to apply extensively in your working life. Indianapolis SAS certification training can help you work to cover your blind spots. You'll attend an online classroom where your instructor can deliver lectures, pose sample data analysis questions, and lead you and your classmates in group discussions. Working collaboratively with your classmates can bring you to a new understanding of SAS techniques by exposing you to the experiences of diverse professionals, and sharing your own knowledge can reinforce your skills. This type of group work has been shown to help students learn new information and retain it in the long run. You'll be able to reach out to your instructor for one-on-one sessions outside of class too, where you can get difficult questions cleared up so you can move forward with confidence.
An online classroom can be an excellent resource for working professionals with busy work and personal lives. As you'll be able to access your Indianapolis SAS certification class from anywhere that you have internet access, you can study wherever is most convenient and productive, whether that's your office, your home, a favorite cafe, or a library like the College Avenue Branch Library or Indiana State Library. You'll still be able to interact with your instructor and classmates directly, but it's via video chat and without the need for a costly commute. There are several class meeting times on offer, and you can choose between two-week and four-week class sections, so you can find something that suits your availability.
If you give Varsity Tutors a call today, we can get you enrolled in an Indianapolis SAS certification course quickly and painlessly. New course sections start monthly, so you can get started in a course that's right for you in no time. Reach out now and you may be taking your first steps towards pursuing SAS excellence.
- SAS Certified Specialist: Base Programming Using SAS 9.4
- SAS Certified Professional: Advanced Programming using SAS 9.4
- SAS Certified Advanced Programmer for SAS 9
- SAS Certified Clinical Trials Programmer Using SAS
- SAS Certified Data Scientist
- SAS Certified Advanced Analytics Professional Using SAS 9
- SAS Certified Predictive Modeler Using SAS Enterprise Miner 14
- SAS Certified Statistical Business Analyst Using SAS 9: Regression and Modeling
- SAS Certified Professional: Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- SAS Certified Specialist: Machine Learning Using SAS Viya 3.4
- SAS Certified Specialist: Forecasting and Optimization Using SAS Viya 3.4
- SAS Certified Specialist: Natural Language Processing and Computer Vision Using SAS Viya 3.4
- SAS Certified BI Content Developer for SAS 9
- SAS Certified Visual Business Analyst: Exploration and Design Using SAS Visual Analytics
- SAS Certified Visual Modeler Using SAS Visual Statistics 7.4
- SAS Certified Big Data Professional Using SAS 9
- SAS Certified Data Integration Developer for SAS 9
- SAS Certified Data Quality Steward for SAS 9
- SAS Certified Platform Administrator for SAS 9
- JMP Certified Specialist: JMP Scripting Using JMP 14
- JMP Certified Specialist: Design and Analysis of Experiments Using JMP 14
- JMP Certified Associate: Statistical Thinking for Industrial Problem Solving
- SAS Certified Deployment Specialist for Visual Analytics 7.4
- SAS Certified Technical Specialist for Visual Analytics 7.4
- SAS Certified Architecture and Design Specialist for SAS Grid Manager 9.4
- SAS Certified Deployment and Implementation Specialist for SAS Grid Manager 9.4
- SAS Certified Intelligence Platform Deployment Professional for SAS 9