Varsity Tutors can help you find a Chicago Microsoft certification course which can help you take an important step towards preparing for your upcoming Microsoft certification exam. Chicago Microsoft certification training can be relevant no matter which one of the 100 or so different Microsoft certification tests you are taking. Microsoft certification exams cover topics relating to using their company technology products in the context of running a business effectively. Those who attain Microsoft certification are oftentimes able to secure better jobs with higher salaries. These are jobs such as developers, administrators, solutions architects, or functional consultants. No matter where you are in your preparation, you can benefit from a Chicago Microsoft certification course.
There are many benefits to attending Chicago Microsoft certification training. The online nature of the training provides high levels of accessibility and flexibility. Also, training is led by an experienced and qualified instructor who can share with you useful test-taking strategies. Taking practice exams as part of the program and revising them with your instructor can allow you to pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses and avoid making the same mistakes multiple times.
All Chicago Microsoft certification training is conducted online. This is done by integrating video chat, audio chat, and an interactive virtual whiteboard in order to come close to a real-life classroom environment. This means you can communicate with your instructor face-to-face, as you would in person, and you can chat with your classmates to perform review exercises together and share test-taking advice with one another. This allows the environment to be collaborative and motivational, as you all can have a shared desire to succeed. Chicago Microsoft certification training is very convenient as you can experience all these perks without having to spend time and energy commuting to and from a physical location, as you typically would when taking a class. All you need to experience the training is a device on which you can video and audio chat, a stable internet connection, and a quiet study environment such as a study room in the Harold Washington Library Center or the Sulzer Regional Library. You are also able to choose a convenient length and time for your lessons. Training is offered at multiple times, so you can find a training class that fits your schedule no matter how busy it is. Also, you have the option between a two-week program and a four-week program. The former meets more frequently and has a more condensed workload while the latter meets less frequently and has a more spaced out workload. New classes begin at the start of each month. Chicago Microsoft certification training can meet your needs when it comes to scheduling and accessibility.
Typically, the certification exams contain between 40-60 questions and each certification has its own prerequisites or lack thereof. For example, the Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate certification can be attained by passing the Microsoft Azure Administrator exam. This certification is designed to test a candidate's abilities in managing Azure subscriptions, analyzing resource utilization and consumption, creating and configuring storage accounts, importing and exporting data to Azure, using Azure backup, verifying virtual network connectivity, and configuring public and private IP addresses and virtual networks.
The Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification requires successfully completing two exams: the Microsoft Azure Architect and Microsoft Azure Architect Design exams. These tests cover creating web apps using PaaS, developing solutions that use Cosmos DB storage, designing an Auditing and Monitoring strategy, deployment, migration, and integration, designing network provisioning and security strategies, and determining appropriate network connectivity technologies.
Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert requires successfully taking the Microsoft 365 Identity and Services and the Microsoft 365 services exams. This covers configuring user identities for domain names, managing Microsoft 365 subscription and tenant health, managing user identity and roles, planning and implementing Mobile Device Management (MDM), configuring Cloud App Security (CAS), and monitoring Advanced Threat Analytics (ATA) incidents.
The Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert certification requires one exam. This test covers migration and consolidation strategies, identifying and recommending project metrics, designing a license management strategy, manage code quality and security policies, and designing build triggers and tools. These are four examples of the many Microsoft certifications offered.
The certifications do not only test your knowledge of the subjects. The format of the exams, the time constraints, and the way questions are worded can be tricky. The test is designed in a way which puts to the limit your test-taking abilities and skills like prioritization, time management, and mental stamina. The aspects of these skills are being able to prioritize how you order your question and which you solve first, being conscious and aware of the time while you solve problems, and not being thrown off when faced by a lengthy or difficult question. That is why sometimes people who are experts at the subject of a test are not able to perform well on the exam itself.
This is where the experience and knowledge of your Chicago Microsoft certification class instructor can help you. The instructors in these classes are experts at spotting common test-taking methods that lead to time-wasting and a misunderstanding of what is required in the question. Instead of trying to figure out what works best through trial and error, your instructor can share with you tested and proven strategies that you can use in order to take your exam in an optimal way.
For example, if you run into a difficult question, you may end up spending too much time on it and reaching the end of the exam with inadequate time to approach the remaining few questions which could have been very easy to answer. A preemptive way to avoid this problem is being able to prioritize. In order to do so, you need to be familiar with the question types of the exam and your own strengths and weaknesses. Your Chicago Microsoft certification class instructor can work with you as you take practice tests and revise them with you in order to help you determine your own personal prioritization strategy when it comes to how you approach the questions on the exam. Therefore, you can prioritize efficiently on the test and attempt to score as many points as you can on questions you are comfortable with before moving on to more challenging question types. This is one of the many strategies you can learn during your training with the instructor.
These are some of the many benefits of a Chicago Microsoft certification course. Your first step towards being part of a training course is contacting Varsity Tutors and chatting with one of our friendly educational consultants who would love to answer any questions you may have about the service. They can assist you in making the best test preparation choice for yourself. After learning more about the prep course, if you realize that this is an optimal preparation choice for you, you can begin the simple and quick sign-up process. You can pick between a two-week or four-week program and choose from a variety of course times. Do not hesitate to reach out and learn more about this service because no matter where you are in your professional or academic life, one of these certification can be an important step towards pursuing your future goals.
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate
- Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Marketing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Field Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Financials Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Teamwork Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
- Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Sales Functional Consultant Associate
- MTA: Cloud Fundamentals
- MTA: Database Fundamentals
- MTA: HTML5 Application Development Fundamentals
- MTA: Introduction to Programming using Block-Based Languages
- MTA: Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- MTA: Introduction to Programming Using Java
- MTA: Introduction to Programming Using Python
- MTA: Mobility and Device Fundamentals
- MTA: Networking Fundamentals
- MTA: Security Fundamentals
- MTA: Software Development Fundamentals
- MTA: Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MTA: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- MCSA: BI Reporting
- MCSA: SQL 2016 BI Development
- MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Administration
- MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Development
- MCSA: SQL Server 2012/2014
- MCSA: Universal Windows Platform
- MCSA: Web Applications
- MCSA: Windows Server 2012
- MCSA: Windows Server 2016
- MCSD: App Builder
- MCSE: Business Applications
- MCSE: Core Infrastructure
- MCSE: Data Management and Analytics
- MCSE: Productivity
- MOS: Word Associate (Word and Word 2019)
- MOS: Excel Associate (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MOS: Microsoft Access 2016
- MOS: Microsoft Excel 2016
- MOS: Microsoft Excel 2016 Expert
- MOS: Microsoft Office 2016 Master Specialist
- MOS: Microsoft Outlook 2016
- MOS: Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
- MOS: Microsoft Word 2016
- MOS: Microsoft Word 2016 Expert
- Microsoft Certified Educator