If you have chosen to take a Microsoft certification exam, you might benefit from taking extra time to study the material the test will cover, and Varsity Tutors can help you do just that by enrolling you in a Charlotte Microsoft certification course. Having Microsoft certifications show that you have the skills that are necessary for implementing business solutions using Microsoft technologies.
The prerequisites for the certifications vary depending on the exam you choose to take from over 100 available exams. Most of the exams have between 40 and 60 questions; however, that number can vary. There are several certification types. Some examples include MCE: Microsoft Certified Educator, MTA: Microsoft Technology Associate, and role-based certifications, which are Fundamentals, Associate, and Expert.
Certain certifications require that you pass more than one test. Some of the tests that you might be reviewing include the Windows 10 exam, the Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals exam, the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Core exam, and the Microsoft Azure Architect Design exam. The instructor that you will be connected with when you enroll in a Charlotte Microsoft course will know about the different topics that your exam may cover.
One major benefit of studying in a Charlotte Microsoft course is the interactivity that your course will provide. With the help of your instructor and the other classmates, you can begin reaching for your full potential. There will be lectures that are led by your instructor that cover many different topics, including having expertise in compute, network, storage, and security so you can design solutions that run on Azure. There will also be learning activities to participate in that are designed and implemented to help you deepen your comprehension levels.
You can also participate in group discussions on topics like developing solutions that use Cosmos DB storage, where you can ask questions and receive feedback from both your instructor and your other classmates. Sometimes having other people with whom to review the material can prove beneficial because you can draw on multiple perspectives. For instance, if someone else understands a specific topic better than you, they may be able to explain it in such a way that you begin to comprehend it better. This also allows them to further solidify the knowledge for themselves.
If you need some one-on-one time with your instructor, however, you can reserve this time. The additional aid that they can provide can help you get to the bottom of why you find a subject so challenging.
Your Charlotte Microsoft class is also able to help you hone your test-taking skills by allowing your instructor to offer some valuable insights into how to best prepare for an exam. This can include learning how to pace yourself so you're not falling behind and how to better analyze each question so you can rule out illogical answers right away.
Charlotte Microsoft certification training is an online experience, which makes it more convenient for those who are uninterested in wasting time and money on a long commute. Instead, you can take advantage of a classroom-like environment while studying from somewhere of your choosing, such as the Hickory Grove or South County Regional branch of the Charlotte Mecklenburg Library. With new sections beginning each month, you don't have to wait too long to get started with either a two or four-week course.
By enrolling in a Charlotte Microsoft certification class, you can start enjoying the perks of having an experienced instructor and a group of peers. There are many reasons to seek certification, especially if you are planning a career in Microsoft, such as becoming a Developer, a Solutions Architect, a Functional Consultant, or an Administrator. When you decide to get started, reach out to Varsity Tutors to begin Charlotte Microsoft certification training.
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate
- Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Marketing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Field Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Financials Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Teamwork Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
- Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Sales Functional Consultant Associate
- MTA: Cloud Fundamentals
- MTA: Database Fundamentals
- MTA: HTML5 Application Development Fundamentals
- MTA: Introduction to Programming using Block-Based Languages
- MTA: Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- MTA: Introduction to Programming Using Java
- MTA: Introduction to Programming Using Python
- MTA: Mobility and Device Fundamentals
- MTA: Networking Fundamentals
- MTA: Security Fundamentals
- MTA: Software Development Fundamentals
- MTA: Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MTA: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- MCSA: BI Reporting
- MCSA: SQL 2016 BI Development
- MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Administration
- MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Development
- MCSA: SQL Server 2012/2014
- MCSA: Universal Windows Platform
- MCSA: Web Applications
- MCSA: Windows Server 2012
- MCSA: Windows Server 2016
- MCSD: App Builder
- MCSE: Business Applications
- MCSE: Core Infrastructure
- MCSE: Data Management and Analytics
- MCSE: Productivity
- MOS: Word Associate (Word and Word 2019)
- MOS: Excel Associate (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MOS: Microsoft Access 2016
- MOS: Microsoft Excel 2016
- MOS: Microsoft Excel 2016 Expert
- MOS: Microsoft Office 2016 Master Specialist
- MOS: Microsoft Outlook 2016
- MOS: Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
- MOS: Microsoft Word 2016
- MOS: Microsoft Word 2016 Expert
- Microsoft Certified Educator