Varsity Tutors provides excellent options for Boston Microsoft certification training. Microsoft offers role-based, educator, associate, and developer certifications. These are just a few examples of the many certifications available. Regardless of the specific certification you are looking to obtain, you can get help from a qualified instructor who can help you study and prepare for your upcoming assessment by signing up for a Boston Microsoft certification course.
There are a number of benefits to enrolling in one of our live classes when compared to preparing on your own. First, you get to attend classes online, so you do not have to fit traveling to a physical classroom into your already busy schedule. This means that you can attend class from your home, office, or the Connolly or South End branches of Boston Public Library. All you need is a computer and internet connection, and any study spot can become your classroom.
When preparing for a Microsoft assessment, you have to make time to review around work, family life, school, and many more obligations. With so many obligations, Boston Microsoft certification training does not need to be yet another one. First, you get to select either a two-week or four-week class depending on how much time you have available before the date of your exam. A two-week class offers more classes in a shorter period of time compared to the more spread-out approach of a four-week class. Secondly, new classes begin on a monthly basis, so you do not have to wait long to begin participating in class. Lastly, Boston Microsoft certification classes offer a variety of dates and times. Simply select the option that works best for you. With all of these options at your disposal, Varsity Tutors can make reviewing for a Microsoft certification exam convenient and easy.
The variety of Microsoft assessments available offer certifications for a number of job roles. For example, if you are looking at Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert, this can help you evaluate, plan, migrate, deploy, and manage Microsoft 365 services. For this certification, you will need to manage the Microsoft 365 subscription, user identity, roles, and device compliance. Prerequisites for this and other Microsoft certifications vary from one to another, but by earning this certification you can prove your skills in maintaining, evaluating, and configuring Microsoft 365 identities. The assessments for this certification include Microsoft 365 Identity and Services and Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security.
One of the most popular Microsoft certifications is the Azure Solutions Architect Expert. The exams available for this certification include Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies and Microsoft Azure Architect Design. In order to demonstrate your skills for this certification, you must have expertise in computing, networking, storage, and security in order to design solutions that run on Azure. In order to best prepare for these two assessments, your instructor can choose to lecture on a number of topics such as creating web apps by using PaaS, designing network provisioning and network security strategies, or even determining appropriate network connectivity technologies.
Another popular certification is Azure Administrator Associate which requires taking the Microsoft Azure Administrator exam. This certification proves your expertise in implementing, monitoring, and maintaining Microsoft Azure solutions, including major services related to computing, storage, networking, and security. Having an instructor to help you review key components such as assigning administrator permissions and analyzing metrics across the subscription can be especially helpful. However, your instructor can also use such approaches as assigning small group projects aimed at how to best implement Azure backup or creating and configuring different types of storage accounts.
Boston Microsoft certification training can also help you prepare for the Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions if you are looking to get your Azure DevOps Engineer Expert certification. This certification combines people, process, and technologies to continuously deliver valuable products and services that meet business objectives and the end user's needs. The most important feature that online classes provide is working with a qualified instructor who knows what you need to review for the exam you are planning to take. Your mentor can use a variety of teaching strategies that focus on covering many different learning styles such as leading small group discussions on designing a variety of features such as an infrastructure and configuration management strategy and a license management strategy. The instructor can also choose to utilize a variety of assignments to help you better understand identifying and recommending project metrics, KPIs, and DevOps measurements.
Regardless of the assessment you plan on taking, your class mentor can help cover the content on the exam, the format of the questions asked, and strategies for answering these types of questions. Additionally, the mentor can provide sample questions similar to the ones you will find on the exam so that you can practice with them and have a better idea of how to best manage your time with each question. Each assessment varies in terms of how much time you are allotted, so learning how to pace yourself can help you work toward securing a better score. They also vary in terms of how many questions are asked, but most of the assessments have anywhere from 40 to 60 questions.
No matter how much preparation you put into your assessment, there can be questions where the correct answer can be particularly challenging. Your Boston Microsoft certification class instructor can practice a variety of approaches with you when dealing with this type of situation. For example, if you are unsure about what the question is actually asking you to answer, your mentor can practice identifying words in the question that can simplify it better for you. Additionally, if there are multiple answers that could be correct, your instructor can help you identify ways to narrow down your options and potentially increase the likelihood of selecting the correct answer. Other test-taking strategies to help you manage your time more effectively and having a plan in place for which questions to answer first and which ones to come back to later can also help you. There are many more strategies that can be covered by your instructor so that you can feel more confident and ready on the day of your exam.
You also get the benefit of working with peers in a collaborative environment when enrolling in a Boston Microsoft certification course. The other students that have also enrolled in your course can bring a variety of expertise with them which can be beneficial in a variety of ways. For example, not only can your peers mention various approaches for troubleshooting certain problems that may arise, but they can also offer insight and new perspectives when managing code quality and security policies. Your instructor can also choose to provide hands-on experiences where you work with your peers using the interactive features in order to get more experience and better understand topics that will be covered on the test.
If you have been looking for a more cohesive review experience before you take a Microsoft certification exam, contact Varsity Tutors today online or by phone. Our educational consultants can answer any questions you may have and enroll you in Boston Microsoft certification training that can help you study without interfering with your daily schedule.
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate
- Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Marketing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Field Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Financials Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Teamwork Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
- Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Sales Functional Consultant Associate
- MTA: Cloud Fundamentals
- MTA: Database Fundamentals
- MTA: HTML5 Application Development Fundamentals
- MTA: Introduction to Programming using Block-Based Languages
- MTA: Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- MTA: Introduction to Programming Using Java
- MTA: Introduction to Programming Using Python
- MTA: Mobility and Device Fundamentals
- MTA: Networking Fundamentals
- MTA: Security Fundamentals
- MTA: Software Development Fundamentals
- MTA: Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MTA: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- MCSA: BI Reporting
- MCSA: SQL 2016 BI Development
- MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Administration
- MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Development
- MCSA: SQL Server 2012/2014
- MCSA: Universal Windows Platform
- MCSA: Web Applications
- MCSA: Windows Server 2012
- MCSA: Windows Server 2016
- MCSD: App Builder
- MCSE: Business Applications
- MCSE: Core Infrastructure
- MCSE: Data Management and Analytics
- MCSE: Productivity
- MOS: Word Associate (Word and Word 2019)
- MOS: Excel Associate (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MOS: Microsoft Access 2016
- MOS: Microsoft Excel 2016
- MOS: Microsoft Excel 2016 Expert
- MOS: Microsoft Office 2016 Master Specialist
- MOS: Microsoft Outlook 2016
- MOS: Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
- MOS: Microsoft Word 2016
- MOS: Microsoft Word 2016 Expert
- Microsoft Certified Educator