Noah
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Noah

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus
  • I am an undergraduate student at Georgia Tech majoring in mechanical engineering.
  • I have worked with students before in math and physics, and those are my favorite subjects to tutor in.

Test Scores

SAT Scores
Composite1570
Math790
Verbal780

About Me

In high school, I volunteered at my old middle school, helping low income students in pre-algebra and other middle school math. I like to incorporate empathy into my tutoring, making sure students are confident and feel like they are improving, and I try to make as little assumptions as possible about the students I work with before helping them. Outside of school, I enjoy exploring campus, playing board games, and hanging out with friends.

Hobbies & Interests

Travelling

Education

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering - Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus
Connect with a tutor like Noah

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Nina
Certified Tutor

Nina

Masters in biostatistics Columbia University
Statistics Graduate LevelStatistics22+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Christopher
Certified Tutor

Christopher

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Harvard College
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra50+ more
Get Started
Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started
Charles
Certified Tutor

Charles

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Yale University
AP Calculus ABPre-Algebra24+ more
Get Started
Justin
Certified Tutor

Justin

Doctor of Philosophy, Computational Mathematics University of Chicago
AP Calculus BCAP Calculus AB47+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us