Genna
Certified Tutor

8+ years of tutoring

Genna

Bachelor in Arts, Political Science and Government Ohio University-Main Campus
  • I recently graduated from Ohio University where I studied political science (pre-law track) and received my certificate in social media.
  • I hope to work in the media field in the future, then possibly achieve my MBA and go onto receive my Juris Doctorate in Business Law.

About Me

Hello future students my name is Genna Caputo and I will be available for those wanting to learn how to take notes and even subjects such as German. When I can, I squeeze in an early morning work out. I took this job as a way to make some supplemental income to pay off student loan debts and work towards my future degrees. I will have my Portuguese Water Dog puppy Bruno (who is 4 months old) who I would like to train as a therapy dog to assist me within job as he has outstanding patience for those who do not have the confidence in themselves to go above and beyond in the classroom when it comes to academia. I look forward to helping your child succeed in any way possible!

Hobbies & Interests

- Reading Poetry

Education

Bachelor in Arts, Political Science and Government - Ohio University-Main Campus
Connect with a tutor like Genna

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

James
Certified Tutor

James

Bachelor Indiana University of Pennsylvania
EngineeringAgricultural Science18+ more
Get Started
Adam
Certified Tutor

Adam

AB University of Waterloo
ESL/ELLHigh School English28+ more
Get Started
Katie
Certified Tutor

Katie

BS University of Maryland-University College
Pre-AlgebraFinite Mathematics32+ more
Get Started
Amalia
Certified Tutor

Amalia

Bachelor's (in progress) Rhodes College
Middle School MathPhonics16+ more
Get Started
Angelique
Certified Tutor

Angelique

BS New Mexico State University-Main Campus
ChemistryMiddle School Science14+ more
Get Started
Cereese
Certified Tutor

Cereese

Bachelor's (in progress) Cornell University
WritingReading14+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us