Jacob
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Jacob

Bachelor of Science, Biotechnology George Mason University
  • I am a student at George Mason University.
  • I am currently working for a bachelor's degree in biotechnology and molecular biology with a minor in computational data science.

Test Scores

SAT Scores
Composite1510

About Me

I tutor any STEM subjects but my favorite to teach are biology and physics, because those are the ones I'm most interested. I have a passion for teaching others because not only does it help students understand the world around them but it also sharpens my skills. The last level of learning something is being able to teach it to others, so I tutor others to improve myself. My philosophy of teaching is to help students find the answer on their own by guiding them towards a possible solution. I like to show students many possible pathways to find an answer and show how different subjects connect to strengthen each other. I want to prepare students to succeed in classes, tests, and future jobs.

Hobbies & Interests

Genetic Modification

Education

Bachelor of Science, Biotechnology - George Mason University
Connect with a tutor like Jacob

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Aaron
Certified Tutor

Aaron

Current Grad Student, Mechanical Engineering Duke University
Pre-AlgebraCalculus 221+ more
Get Started
Nina
Certified Tutor

Nina

Masters in biostatistics Columbia University
Statistics Graduate LevelStatistics22+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Michelle
Certified Tutor

Michelle

Current Grad Student, M.D. Baylor College of Medicine
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus26+ more
Get Started
Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us