Hazem
Certified Tutor

3+ years of tutoring

Hazem

Bachelor of Engineering, Mechanical Engineering University of Toronto
  • I am currently studying mechanical engineering in the University of Toronto.
  • My academic passions are math and physics, and I have experience tutoring these subjects.

Test Scores

SAT Scores
Composite1400
Math750

About Me

When I was in high school, I tutored many middle school students in these subjects and I thoroughly enjoyed it! I am here to make your academic experience easier. I have been through the same difficult times and I am still studying right now, so I understand the patience I need and the methods you need to be successful!

Hobbies & Interests

I love soccer and music and spend most of my free time in those areas, whether it is playing soccer or trying to learn music production! I also like to read and exercise.

Education

Bachelor of Engineering, Mechanical Engineering - University of Toronto
Connect with a tutor like Hazem

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Aaron
Certified Tutor

Aaron

Current Grad Student, Mechanical Engineering Duke University
Pre-AlgebraCalculus 221+ more
Get Started
Nina
Certified Tutor

Nina

Masters in biostatistics Columbia University
Statistics Graduate LevelStatistics22+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started
Charles
Certified Tutor

Charles

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Yale University
AP Calculus ABPre-Algebra24+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us