Adriano
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Adriano

Current Undergrad Student, Computer Science MIT Massachusetts Institute of Technology
  • I'm currently an undergraduate student at MIT, studying Computer Science.
  • I'm relatively new to tutoring but I like seeing people learn and helping them along that process.

Test Scores

SAT ScoresPerfect Score
Math800
Writing800

About Me

I lean towards Math and Computer Science (especially the more conceptual, proof-based aspects of these fields) because I like the challenge of solving problems. As such I try to emphasize understanding of underlying concepts to optimize both long-term information retention and usefulness. Outside of Academia I'm interested in Taekwondo, Calisthenics, Music Production, Gaming, entrepreneurship, and trying out new things. I want to be able to do a backflip and run a mile in under five minutes. Learning languages has been a hobby of mine for a while as well, but I haven't had the time as of recent. I'm thinking of learning some German in the near future though.

Hobbies & Interests

Math, Computer Science, Economics, Gaming, Calisthenics, Taekwondo, Quant Finance, Algorithms, Startups, Music (Production), Machine Learning, Cryptography

Education

Current Undergrad Student, Computer Science - MIT Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Connect with a tutor like Adriano

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Aaron
Certified Tutor

Aaron

Current Grad Student, Mechanical Engineering Duke University
Pre-AlgebraCalculus 221+ more
Get Started
Nina
Certified Tutor

Nina

Masters in biostatistics Columbia University
Statistics Graduate LevelStatistics22+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started
Charles
Certified Tutor

Charles

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Yale University
AP Calculus ABPre-Algebra24+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us