Kimberley
Certified Tutor

9+ years of tutoring

Kimberley

Bachelor of Science, Neuroscience Tulane University of Louisiana
  • I first gained a keen interest in tutoring while living in New Orleans and spending 4 years volunteering as a tutor for underserved schools.
  • I finished my degree in Neuroscience while being on the pre-medical track, so my science background is extremely strong.

About Me

I received my Bachelors of Science in Neuroscience from Tulane University in New Orleans, LA.My tutoring style is very dependent on the student and the subject, but I consistently go the extra mile to create study guides, summarization sheets, and unique visualizations to make every student understand both the large and small concepts. Serving as a reading tutor for younger children led me to take a position as a volunteer ACT tutor, where I gained more hands-on experience tutoring older children about to take on college. I have an advantage of being a recent college graduate, where I have a great understanding of the testing styles and work needed to succeed in college level courses. During my free time, I love spending time with my dog, Lucca, who I rescued from the SPCA in New Orleans while going to college. He has given me an incredible sense of purpose and care that I never knew was possible.

Hobbies & Interests

Playing with my dog, traveling, hiking, and playing my saxophone!

Education

Bachelor of Science, Neuroscience - Tulane University of Louisiana
Connect with a tutor like Kimberley

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Shayan
Certified Tutor

Shayan

Current Grad Student, Pre-Health University of Pennsylvania
CalculusAlgebra28+ more
Get Started
Connor
Certified Tutor

Connor

Master of Arts, Biomedical Sciences Loyola University-Chicago
CalculusAlgebra31+ more
Get Started
Nishad
Certified Tutor

Nishad

Bachelors, Premedicine Pennsylvania State University-Main Campus
CalculusAlgebra23+ more
Get Started
Garrett
Certified Tutor

Garrett

Bachelor in Arts University of Pennsylvania
CalculusAlgebra28+ more
Get Started
Paula
Certified Tutor

Paula

Bachelor in Arts Vanderbilt University
8th Grade Math7th Grade Math121+ more
Get Started
Annie
Certified Tutor

Annie

Current Grad Student, MD Drexel University College of Medicine
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math27+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us