Nnamdi
Certified Tutor

2+ years of tutoring

Nnamdi

Bachelor of Science, Mathematics St. Peter's College
Doctor of Medicine, Health Physics University of Cincinnati-Main Campus
Bachelor of Science, Physics St. Peter's College

About Me

Hi,I am happy to help any student struggling with Physics and Math, or any student who is just trying to have a jump start against their peers. I am a current graduate student with a B.S. in both Physics and in Math. I have the tools, resources, and methods that turned me from being the "tutored" to the tutor. I have an in-depth understanding of General Physics, allowing me to help those enrolled in courses ranging from High School level Physics to College level General Physics III.Concerning Mathematics, I can tutor on Math topics from K-12, up to College level Calculus I.I also have extensive knowledge on programming in Python, which I have applied to previous research projects. It is the go-to language for any student that wants to get their feet wet in programming.

Hobbies & Interests

programming in Python, Arduino

Education

Bachelor of Science, Mathematics - St. Peter's College
Doctor of Medicine, Health Physics - University of Cincinnati-Main Campus
Bachelor of Science, Physics - St. Peter's College
Connect with a tutor like Nnamdi

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Aaron
Certified Tutor

Aaron

Current Grad Student, Mechanical Engineering Duke University
Pre-AlgebraCalculus 221+ more
Get Started
Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Nina
Certified Tutor

Nina

Masters in biostatistics Columbia University
Statistics Graduate LevelStatistics22+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Christopher
Certified Tutor

Christopher

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Harvard College
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra50+ more
Get Started
Solange
Certified Tutor

Solange

Bachelor in Arts (Sociology & Women's Studies) Harvard University
CalculusAlgebra30+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us