Sagar
Certified Tutor

7+ years of tutoring

Sagar

Bachelors, Mathematics George Mason University
  • I'm a graduate from George Mason University, with a Bachelor of Science for Mathematics in the Actuarial Concentration.
  • For the past 10 years, I've worked as a Business Analyst in the finance, healthcare, and software industries.

Test Scores

SAT Scores
Math710

About Me

Hi there! I've been a tutor for the past 5 years. I have a passion for empowering students to be the best they can be in school, with the understanding that all students excel in certain subjects over others. With that in mind, I intend to help each succeed with the utmost professionalism and patience. Given my corporate background, I'm also resourceful for career guidance and advice, and gladly willing to answer questions regarding college and onward! In my free time, I enjoy watching movies, playing basketball, listening to hip-hop, and spending time with friends/family. Feel free to contact me at any time with questions!

Hobbies & Interests

In my free time, I enjoy watching movies, playing basketball, listening to hip-hop, and spending time with friends/family.

Education

Bachelors, Mathematics - George Mason University

Q&A with Sagar

Patience is very important in helping each student improve his/her understanding of any given subject. Understanding where the frustration lies and improving on these areas can help each student get to the answer quicker than the last time!
Connect with a tutor like Sagar

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Aaron
Certified Tutor

Aaron

Current Grad Student, Mechanical Engineering Duke University
Pre-AlgebraCalculus 221+ more
Get Started
Nina
Certified Tutor

Nina

Masters in biostatistics Columbia University
Statistics Graduate LevelStatistics22+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Michelle
Certified Tutor

Michelle

Current Grad Student, M.D. Baylor College of Medicine
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus26+ more
Get Started
Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us